How Do You Prepare For The Bearded Ones Visit.Christmas Is Nearly Here-Exciting.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How do you Prepare for Santas visit.

Do you make sure your chimney has been swept so he does not get any soot on his clothes.

Of course we know if a chimney is not available a couple of clicks of his fingers and hey presto he materialises wherever he likes.

So do not worry if you have not got a chimney,I feel many of you perhaps do fret a touch.

And of course Rudolph and the rest of the reindeer's do you leave them a treat as they must need feeding many times on their journey around the world on this special day.

Do you leave them some water,some mince pies perhaps,a few carrots.

Or a few sprouts even.

Perhaps a glass of non alcoholic wine for Santa As a drop of the real stuff may cause a few problems in the sky high above us.

And I have heard him many times, and of course once I met a few of his elves.

Sure I did.

Who can forget the noise of the bells, just to remind you a video.Which continues after the first one for those that would like to hear more.

Now do not be shy cast your minds back and remember what your parents did preparing for his arrival.

And what you plan to do.

Just wondering as I do at times.

Bye for now

Tawnyowl who has seen the bearded one a good few times in my life.:-D

Christmas lost it's way for me when my granddaughter passed away, she was born December 15th and gained her wings on February 13th, 8 weeks old :(

For a long time it mean nothing, just sadness until my youngest daughter had her little girl in February 2014, even thought Christmas will never be the same for us again it is now slightly better with Kianna here xx R.I.P Alisha Marie

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Hi snowdragon.

I have read about babies who have gained their wings.

I understand how distressing this must be having read Threads in the Consumer Action group before.Including yours i think a year or two ago.

Remembering a story that appeared about a charity that used wedding dresses for these babies that flew away far to early.

I will just put a link on so people who want to know more can have a look at the many links and information available.

Cherished Gowns UK

http://www.cherishedgowns.org.uk/ -many links leading off with news,articles and support that may be available.

And i do think at this time of year many people think about loved ones who have crossed over to the other side.

So i will put this link on as well which I found quite moving.

I hope you may be able to listen to it.

Remember, though i feel you already know they are always with you.

A Christmas Message from Heaven

for anyone who has lost a baby, a child or adult through SIDS,SADS/SUDC, please contact The Lullaby Trust xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I have just been looking at Christmas Trees around my area.

I have moved now to a area just out of the main town.

A quiet area,village like.

I noticed that we have two trees about 20 feet high right next to each other,lit up beautifully.

There must be a story behind this I must find out why two.

I hope you all have a tree in your communities.

Here is a story in America.

This year a small tree arrives in New York.About 90 feet high.

First the trees arrival,then the lighting up ceremony.

Rockefeller Center Christmas tree arrives in NYC

The Christmas Tree Lighting | Christmas in Rockefeller Center 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OgEKbGo00Q

Perhaps a glass of non alcoholic wine for Santa As a drop of the real stuff may cause a few problems in the sky high above us.

You made me laugh! My nieces always left a plate of cookies but this year they wanted to do something a bit posher - they're making this Christmas snowglobe cookie jar they found online. Kept them entertained while I babysat, I have no complaints!

My brother is wondering if he should just take the cookies and leave the jar, or take that as well...

Hi honeybee13

Such a exciting time of year,i can hardly wait to see what Santa may bring.

Just checked out the Christmas snowglobe cookie jar,great little gift for Santa.

I hope the bearded one does not bring me the Tea Tree the idea underneath the Snow Globe.

It would be ripped to pieces,you know what it is like you always run out of tea bags.

As for the Snowwoman,who would have believed such a thing was possible.

I had to check it out.

World's Tallest Snowwoman?

I just had a strange feeling.

I wrote this a while ago.A couple of posts back.

I noticed that we have two trees about 20 feet high right next to each other,lit up beautifully.

There must be a story behind this I must find out why two.

I do not know for sure if there was two,i had just spent a fiver on all my Christmas Presents,i may have been in shock,or under the influence of the falling over juice i had from the pub across the road.

Will check for sure tomorrow.

I am out of here,my goodness i am tingling thinking of the visitation coming soon.

Just going to put a Christmas Carol on.

I am out of here,bye.

For now that is,I will return.

PS

My brother is wondering if he should just take the cookies and leave the jar, or take that as well...

Everything has to vanish,footprints of Santa and little hoof prints will be left as usual.

Tawnyowl.

Well i got up this morning really early.

Woke up wondering where Santa is right now and what he may be doing.

And of course what the Elves may be doing.

I just had to find out.Can you believe it he was tidying his room.But he may be doing something else now.I will keep checking.

I suppose you all are wondering what he is doing so i had better leave a link.

So we can all keep our eyes on what he is up to.

I do hope we see a picture of him feeding the reindeer's.

http://emailsanta.com/emailsanta-tracker.asp

Did someone ask "Where is Santa Claus"? Well kids, if you really wanted to track Santa you've tracked down the right place...

Yes this is the right place to be to keep up to date.

And do not forget to write your letter to Santa,and listen to the Elves read "The Night Before Christmas"

And of course on Christmas Eve you must check where Santa is in the world live.

I will update as the great Day draws nearer.

Just going to have a mince pie,early yes,but so nice.

What do sheep say to each other at Christmastime?

Merry Christmas to ewe!

What do sheep say to shepherds at Christmastime?

Season's Bleatings!

Bye for now

Tawnyowl.

Well i just had to write to Santa,i hope you do.It is never to late to make magic in your hearts.

And can you believe it.yes he replied.

I am really excited now having had a reply from the North Pole.

Here is my reply.From Santa.

Merry Christmas Tawnyowl!

Rudolph licked this stamp personally! Of course, he made a mess of the screen! Silly Rudolph!

#1, Rudolph Way

Reindeerland, North Pole

SAN TA1

Friday, December 16, 2016

Dear Tawnyowl,

Ho!-Ho!-Hello there! I was so excited to see I had a letter from Blackpool waiting in my inbox. I was really hoping to hear from you, Tawnyowl, and now you've made my day extra special! HO!! Ho!! ho!! Did you know there are lots of elves in Blackpool? I hear they like visiting Blackpool because there's a special boy by the name of Tawnyowl that lives there (*wink*)!

Hey, look what I found in my mailbox!Great flying fruitcakes, Tawnyowl! Are you pulling my leg?!? You can't possibly be 61 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little boy and here you are now, practically one of my elves!

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little boy but, well, you know how these things go! Anyway, I'm glad to see some of the older kids (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. (And hopefully still leave out sherry and mince pies Christmas Eve too! *wink*)

Sherlock Elf himself was checking up on you not too long ago. He couldn't believe the reports from the other detective elves so he had to go see for himself. Do you remember what you did? Well Sherlock Elf saw you do it! He put it into his Naughty & Nice report to me. He also wrote a lot of other things he saw you do. Now, there's always time for things to change before Christmas Eve, but Sherlock Elf told me that, overall, you've been a REALLY REALLY good boy.

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. gold-frankincense-myrh; 2. gold ring and; 3. christmas carol. May all your Christmas wishes come true!HO!! Ho!! ho!! That's exactly what I thought you might like! Of course, there's only so much room in the sleigh so I hope you won't be too upset with me if I can't bring you everything you want.

The elves are tickled you mentioned them in your letter! They're all very happy and busy making presents right now. Of course, that's when they're not jumping into the present wrapping machine or telling silly jokes and singing songs !

I love to read your emails, Tawnyowl. You, your family and friends can send me as many as you like. You can also get a friendly reminder from my elves to come back and visit me again next year. Then you can send me even more emails. HHHOL!

Oh! oh! The Grinch is trying to steal some of Mrs Claus' mince pies! That Grinch sure is funny. He may not like Christmas, but he sure likes those mince pies! Well, I better go stop him before he snitches them all. Take care Tawnyowl and don't forget to come back and visit me here at emailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 9 more sleeps until Christmas!!

In the spirit of Christmas, I hope you'll remember those less fortunate. I've listed just a few worthy charities on my Christmas Charity page.

May you have a blessed Christmas,

Father Christmas

Thank you Tawnyowl for thinking of me!P.S. Why thank you for the wonderful hugs & kisses Tawnyowl! Here are some extra special hugs and kisses just for you from everyone at the North Pole!

P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge. (Don't worry, only the good parts print :-)

On this busy shopping day before Christmas.

And after the excitement of yesterday:wink:

I thought I would give you a tune to relax you before you head into town.

Or get those last few gifts online.

Bing Crosby, David Bowie - The Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth

Thanks for the Bowie/Bing link - I am starting to get with the programme now :lol:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D