Pitman Training Feeling Let Down

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Afternoon All

I have been trying to reach the pitmantrainingaudio.com website to practice my shorthand and have been unable to. I was advised that this would be open to me as it did not require login credentials.

I was discouraged by my centre manager at Holborn from buying the shorthand extensions and was told to do the reinforced audio from Pitmantrainingaudio.com

Pitmantrainingaudio.com has not been working since 30.11.2016 and I was advised that it had gone on to pitman campus the same platform I was discouraged by the centre from using.

I was informed I would have to pay £50 for 2 weeks of service double what they charge their other students! So it’s like I’m being forced to make payments I can’t afford!

Other issues I have had with them recently are listed below:

• Writing me emails to confirm I had a distinction only to confirm "they made a mistake" it was just a pass

• Writing sarcastic educational reference letters in hope to deter potential employers from offering me employment

• Trying to charge me more money per month than they do their other students. For the same distance learning although I only have ONE module left to complete!

I asked if I could purchase one week for £25 as I had worked hard and did not really need anymore than a week anyway. I was then told "although we appreciate your circumstances we are not prepared to accommodate you on this occasion". Im surprised that for a student that study two qualifications with Pitman they would try to discourage me in my goal of achieving a better education. especially being so close to getting them all completed once and for all.

I have spoken to the Skills Funding Agency, Department for Education and the Educational Ombudsmen all were very sympathetic but have assured me to raise the complaint Via Pitman Headquarters which I have done.

Unfortunately I dont have much faith that they will come to any form of a sensible agreement with me so I am getting all my paperwork ready for the next steps of action

has anyone any suggestions where I can practice some shorthand outline audios without the aid of pitman I need to set the Exam by the 10.12.2016?