Searches marked Administration Review and Price Comparison Hdd

tedney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just checked my credit file on Noddle.

Hitachi Capital have run 2 searches on me, 1 in February and again in August. Feb. was marked "Administration Review" and August search was marked "Price Comparison Hdd".

I have never had any dealings with Hitachi, and have never had a price comparison for anything that I am aware of.

Why have these searches been done? Should I be concerned?

I have had no direct contact from Hitachi.

Thanks

t

If ever you have used a price comparison site for home/car insurance then part of the process was to allow them to review your credit file.

Hitachi Capital are financial providers to insurance companies and others so it is to be expected they will have an interest. I have searches on my own file showing similar patterns going back years and nothing sinister has happened.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hitachi Capital are financial providers to insurance companies and others so it is to be expected they will have an interest. I have searches on my own file showing similar patterns going back years and nothing sinister has happened.

Thans for that silver

Might be insurance company then, though am paying premiums up front now, so no credit needed.

Thanks

t

there are a number of companies who have access to the CRA's lists and provide a service to other companies that cant get the instant access. Mostly this is when you ask for insurance quotes and the companies like Lexis nexis then do the search and tell everyone what they have found. generally it is just proof of name and address they are after but beware, they sometimes are sloppy with regard to who they will work for and it may be that the final data user has no right to see your data