someone used my details - Further steps Notice unknown fine[s] - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2855 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

this is the letter I have written to DVLA

To whom it may concern

I would like to inform you that somebody has falsely used my name and details on a vehicle with the registration plate 'X' and speeding fines have been issued to an address 'X', which I have never lived at.

It began when I received a further step notice letter from the West Yorkshire collection and Enforcement centre on Friday 15th of July. I was unaware of the reason behind this letter so I rang the enforcement centre on Monday 18th of July as to ask them regarding this matter. They told me that the vehicle with the registration plate 'X' was on my name and speeding fines were sent to 'X'. As I have never lived at that address and therefore not responded, a further step notice was issued against me by the West Yorkshire Enforcement Centre and sent to my correct address ('X') on the 15th of July.

The enforcement centre has advised me to open up a case in court to declare my innocence from the above matter. I will now be opening a case in Bradford court where I will attend a hearing and declare that the vehicle in the matter has never has belonged to me. I am requesting that DVLA removes my name from the vehicle in a matter of urgency.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me on

I am also sending forms to change my Driving licence and vehicle registration as you correctly said its illegal and I dont want to go court to resolve one matter only to shoot myself in the foot with another. The only reason I did not change them in the past is because I only moved down the road and at my current address the parking is atrocious so I leave my vehicle at my parent's address in the driveway most the time. I hope its not too late but better late than never

:D

• dx100uk changed the title to someone used my details - Further steps Notice unknown fine[s] - help