ESA evidence- is this a real DWP address?

Bones123456
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

I rang the DWP about a change in my circumstances. The guy on the phone told me I had to send some evidence in but the address he gave me sounded really weird- I wonder if anyone knows if this is right?:

FREEPOST

DWP

ESA

Thankyou

Yep I can confirm that is the new address. I posted it on my thread a couple of weeks ago. I sent my Mandatory Reconsideration evidence there and it must have got there because they refused my appeal!!!

A weird looking address but it is correct. Suspect the old address will still be active though and stuff would be forwarded.

I have seen this "Freepost, DWP ESA 36" address used a couple of times so have assumed it was legitimate. Like honeybee13, I have found a document detailing all the current (and planned) mailing addresses for the multitude of DWP offices, but the list does not include the ESA 36 one. You can check the list here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/535023/new-dwp-postal-addresses-july-2016.pdf.pdf

If you know which office handles your claim, you could use the relevant Wolverhampton Handling Centre box number and send a duplicate copy to the ESA 36 address.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Yep I can confirm that is the new address. I posted it on my thread a couple of weeks ago. I sent my Mandatory Reconsideration evidence there and it must have got there because they refused my appeal!!!

A weird looking address but it is correct. Suspect the old address will still be active though and stuff would be forwarded.

Yep- also rang the DWP again and got it confirmed, all seems well :-) Thankyou very much.

Hey- just looked at this thread again, and I noticed that in my above post I was like, 'all seems well :-)' , kind of ignoring what you said about your appeal being refused. This was a bit lacking of me- sorry, didn't mean to be so selfish, just replied in a rush.

Sorry to hear about your appeal being refused, good luck with the next step.

all the best

Hey- just looked at this thread again, and I noticed that in my above post I was like, 'all seems well :-)' , kind of ignoring what you said about your appeal being refused. This was a bit lacking of me- sorry, didn't mean to be so selfish, just replied in a rush.

Sorry to hear about your appeal being refused, good luck with the next step.

all the best

Bones no need to apologise, nothing wrong with your reply, didn't even cross my mind. Thanks for the thumbs up anyway....