Where to buy this book.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apparently not yet published in the uk, you may need to look abroad to source a copy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

Don't think you can buy an English version in the UK for obvious reasons, which i am not going to explain.

But you can read it for nothing on Goncalo Amaral blog site, by search for this person. I am not going to post any link.

You will know that this book has been subject to court processes in Portugal and been subject to actions in the UK.

Allowing a senior Police Officer in Portugal to be able to write such a book, must be questioned.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

As you say unclebulgaria67.

Easy to find and says

This forum is dedicated to finding the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann and why there is a UK government cover up.
-Their view anyway.

And-

This 'censored-in-UK' book by Gonçalo Amaral has been translated into English and reproduced here to help increase the chances of it being read by people in the UK.

One of the biggest disturbing,upsetting mysteries i have ever heard about and has preyed on peoples minds for years.

• 1 month later...

Consumer Dude.

I couldnt work out how Cyril Smith knew the McCains, any ideas ?..

I did not know Cyril Smith knew the McCains.

Read that Clement Freud once shared a office with Cyril Smith.

And he Clement Freud had befriended the McCains after their daughter disappeared.

Only distant connection i see is back in the 70s but only that Clement Freud and Cyril Smith shared a office.

Well before the McCains were even born.

1970s, By this time, Freud was a Liberal MP sharing an office with Cyril Smith,

who was named as a prolific paedophile after his death.

Cyril Smith died i think in 2010.

Were Clement Freud and Cyril Smith still in touch with each other up to Cyril Smiths death i do not know.

All in this article.

Madeleine McCann's parents 'horrified' by Clement Freud child abuse claims

http://www.theweek.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/53972/madeleine-mccanns-parents-horrified-by-clement-freud-child-abuse-claims

I think the links between Cyril Smith and the McCanns are tenuous, TO. Thank you for your research.

HB

Thankyou for your kind words.

I agree that the link is weak but just raises a thought or two.

I did not realise myself how powerful Clement Freud was.The connections he had.Really powerful.

Really to be honest i thought of him many years ago as the chap who did the dog advert.

I have been thinking about different things.

As you look around or talk or even write about powerful people you get a feeling of unease.

To think,just a little that there possibly may have been a ring of powerful ones shall we say, with evilness inside them scares the living daylights out of you.

Who would make them accountable,they are so powerful.

Because if such a thing was to have happened and came out fully what could be the repercussions possibly worldwide.

I hope i have appeared Diplomatic.Careful.

Consumer Dude.

I couldnt work out how Cyril Smith knew the McCains, any ideas ?..

I meant to say Clement Freud..

Easy mistake to make.

I often see you start a thread with one sentence.

Many times after reading that sentence it makes you think.

And many times it leads on to interesting threads that i enjoy.

And the way sometimes you start them.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Thankyou for your kind words.

I agree that the link is weak but just raises a thought or two.

I did not realise myself how powerful Clement Freud was.The connections he had.Really powerful.

Really to be honest i thought of him many years ago as the chap who did the dog advert.

I have been thinking about different things.

As you look around or talk or even write about powerful people you get a feeling of unease.

To think,just a little that there possibly may have been a ring of powerful ones shall we say, with evilness inside them scares the living daylights out of you.

Who would make them accountable,they are so powerful.

Because if such a thing was to have happened and came out fully what could be the repercussions possibly worldwide.

I hope i have appeared Diplomatic.Careful.

Consumer Dude.

Easy mistake to make.

I often see you start a thread with one sentence.

Many times after reading that sentence it makes you think.

And many times it leads on to interesting threads that i enjoy.

And the way sometimes you start them.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

I like to think I encourage debate which I hope is a good thing..