style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have 6 agreements with bright house.

I have been paying bright house since April 2013.

I have 10 products all together.

2 I have paid off and

2 I exchanged for different models.

I have had 6 products including the 2 I exchanged all before April 2015.

I have a mobile phone at present with bright house - it was damaged last week

I took it back to the shop and was informed I still had to pay for the phone while it was being fixed,

I had no problem with that because I was under the impression I would get a stand in while my one was being fixed..

. I've paid last weeks bill and this weeks bill is due but I still haven't received a replacement

or a loan item as they call it.

I've been told it will take up to 8 weeks to have the fone repaired..

. Every time I phone to ask about the replacement phone I keep getting fobbed off..

. I've got about 100 weeks left with bright house

and I seriously wish I hadn't gotten into this contract with them in the first place

my repayments are £91.41 per week with all the insurance ect added on...

Where do I stand in regards to being sold the insurance cover

as I was told I couldn't get the item if I did not have the cover..

. And what do I do in regards to the mobile phone...

The staff are quite bullish and do treat me like I was born yesterday.

I have a autoimmune disease and the medication can make my brain abit foggy

so I don't always get what they say especially if the start using jargon I don't understand..

.. Help please. Thank you for reading my question. Sorry if I've posted in wrong place!! :?::?:

Simple. If they refuse to supply a replacement as per your agreement, then refuse to pay while it's under repair. They've broken the contract so they can do anything. Also, get reclaiming all the insurance they're charging you

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Good Morning Suzi1981,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

Firstly i would like to apologise that you have not been given a replacement phone.

I am eager to look into this for you, because this is an anonymous forum, I am unable to see any of your account details, therefore I ask that you email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk (quoting your CAG Reference:263682 in the subject line). Once we have been able to establish your account details, we will help you in any way we can and will be able to advise you of your options. Alternatively, I would encourage you to consider contacting our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 as this would allow for us to discuss your concerns with you directly and allow for a speedier resolution.

Many Thanks

Jason

Web Relations Team

Hi

I have 6 agreements with bright house.

I have been paying bright house since April 2013.

I have 10 products all together.

2 I have paid off and

2 I exchanged for different models.

I have had 6 products including the 2 I exchanged all before April 2015.

I have a mobile phone at present with bright house - it was damaged last week

I took it back to the shop and was informed I still had to pay for the phone while it was being fixed,

I had no problem with that because I was under the impression I would get a stand in while my one was being fixed..

. I've paid last weeks bill and this weeks bill is due but I still haven't received a replacement

or a loan item as they call it.

I've been told it will take up to 8 weeks to have the fone repaired..

. Every time I phone to ask about the replacement phone I keep getting fobbed off..

. I've got about 100 weeks left with bright house

and I seriously wish I hadn't gotten into this contract with them in the first place

my repayments are £91.41 per week with all the insurance ect added on...

Where do I stand in regards to being sold the insurance cover

as I was told I couldn't get the item if I did not have the cover..

. And what do I do in regards to the mobile phone...

The staff are quite bullish and do treat me like I was born yesterday.

I have a autoimmune disease and the medication can make my brain abit foggy

so I don't always get what they say especially if the start using jargon I don't understand..

.. Help please. Thank you for reading my question. Sorry if I've posted in wrong place!! ��:?::?:

Do NOT phone them. They are well known for harassing and intimidating customers as well as lying over the phone. If you do phone them, please make sure you record the call in full.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Film them when they fetch up at the door, and say to them that you withdraw any implied right of access to your property for any uninvited BrightHouse representative. Then log all calls, and subsequent visits.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!