Hellifax Underway Now For Barclays Action

baconbuttyman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i need a bit of advice with this first, i held the barclays account for around 5 years (now closed for the last 2.5 years) and had a loan out with them (will get to this bit l8r) the account was my only account until i opened the hellifax acc, hellifax was needed due to probs with the barclays acc.

the account accrued a fair few charges and the loan amount was £1500. i defaulted on the loan which resulted in the eventual account closure of my barclays account, the loan was sorted by ways of attactchment order to my wages, £10 per week, so far i have paid £550 off, now heres the question, can i claim so long after the account was closed, also how do i find out what my account number ect is, will the bank still have these details especially as i had a loan with them and is now resulted in a legal action. i would love to stuff this bank as its worse than the hellifax.

if i can,,,,hehehehe. it starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

i went in to the bank explained exactly what i wanted and why, the couldnt help me enough, i asked for all my statements and they said there would be no charge, they have had quite a few people asking for the same info as me, the lady asked if i thought i would get any of my money back, i politely said yes, all of it. will kepp ya posted

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How much are you claiming?

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

well good luck and let us know what happens.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

• 1 month later...

spoke to Keith Jerimiah today, i was claiming 7 years of charges, i have settled for £1100, over £400 was outside the 6 years so i rekon i got a good deal, they never mentioned the 7 years once. will update when i get the money back

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 08 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks