Mindbomb -v- First Direct **BIG ONE WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6548 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK!! From now on I will say "when" I get my charges back & not "if "I get my charges back!!! ;-)

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers.

:) :) ;)

Nemo me impune lacessit!

The hours of folly are measured by the clock; but of wisdom, no clock can measure.

As long as one person lives in darkness, then it seems to be a responsibility to tell other people.

Well, now I've sobered up a bit, just to let you know, that as they've all but closed my account I had to transfer all the money out immediately last night to a couple of parachute accounts. I'm told by FD that it will hit my accounts on the 20th. At that point I can assure you there will be a donation on it's way and the survey will be completed.

Would you like a new thread for my next FD claim? :grin:

Thanks to all here.

Nemo me impune lacessit!

The hours of folly are measured by the clock; but of wisdom, no clock can measure.

As long as one person lives in darkness, then it seems to be a responsibility to tell other people.

What's the next claim?

Think you should start a new thread but add a link here so people can follow your story.

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

Thank you.

I promise I will donate and complete the survey.

Money should be available on 20th, I'm told, so will do it then.

I'm going to be around £1400 down due to overdraft but about £450 of that was charges. :mad:

Hmmmm wonder what I should do about that ;-)

Thanks for all the people that make up BAG.

I'm sticking around to post about some more claims and to help anyone I can in the future.

Keep up the good work :-)

Nemo me impune lacessit!

Congrats Mindbomb, we got there in the end!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

Congrats Mindbomb, we got there in the end!

We did mate, we did.:D

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Rbrears. :)

Taking me Ma to France for the day by way of celebration for Moules frites and beers.

Thanks FD for my high interest savings scheme. :grin:

Nemo me impune lacessit!

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 2019-03-08.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Nemo me impune lacessit!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6548 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks