HELP! Never Received the conditional offer of a fixed penalty notice - now received court action - North Yorks Police

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i was speeding on the motorway and wish t plead guilty and pay the appropriate £100 fine and take the 3 points. I have been waiting for the [/b]conditional offer of a fixed penalty notice[/b]

It never came on the post?!

Then I receive a postal requisition to be heard in court.

Can I not contact NYP and state that i did not receive the offer of a fixed penalty notice? surely this is unfair to go straight to court if I haven't received the offer to pay via the fixed penalty notice.

Any tips or forms or letters i can send as my response guys would be most appreciated?

i want to pay plead guilty and have done with this but haven't had the bloody chance. We also live at a new house and our address is proving really hard to locate for many org/co. Lots of mail goes to another house half a mile up the road!

Genuine reason and I want to clear this up and pay. :|

It was a simply speed spot on the A1. Police pull. Very jovial, nothing to aggravate and the very nice police chap said don't worry, it wont go to court you can expect a fixed penalty in the post. No previous and well below the 101 auto court disqualification hearing. I was 91 mph. On the motorway. I have full ins and drivers licence.

I sincerely think the post has just got lost as the letter refers to my lack of communication re the conditional offer of a fixed penalty hence the postal requisition and court date

I'm very confident I've got this right...you see other post keeps coming for the other address up the road (new build housing estate) that also receives my post. My house in number 5 as is hers - I'm Road and she is Close and both have the same prefix. I get amazon gifts and all manner of other letters for her. I've knocked on her door to find out if she has a letter for me but keep missing her and in nay case this has now escalated so stopped chasing.