Multiple Defaults

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have multiple defaults, all are unsettled. Most of the defaults have been on my file for a few years now but I'm looking to get a couple wiped off completely (if I have any chance of doing so, and if there is even any point at all).

So my first question is, I have a default from Natwest dating back 4 years ago, so it's only a couple of years until it drops off anyway. But seeing as the original debt was only £25 and they ended up charging me and charging me taking my debt with them to well over £500, and they defaulted me on that amount do I have a case with them?

Secondly, am I right in saying if I send all of my defaults an SAR individually, do they have to provide me with proof of sending me a default in the first place? Because there are two other defaults on my account that I can't remember even getting default notices for. And, if they can't prove it, is that a case also?

I also have one final question, I have a few defaults, but if I can only get one default removed and not the other two is that going to make any positive affect on my credit history whatsoever?

Thanks a lot.

Jay

Won't matter a monkies

Defaults are there for 6yrs regardless of if paid

One is as bad as four

There is no legal remit nor indeed any remit to issue any letter before an account is defaulted

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Won't matter a monkies

Defaults are there for 6yrs regardless of if paid

One is as bad as four

There is no legal remit nor indeed any remit to issue any letter before an account is defaulted

Dx

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there anything else I can take advantage of when using an SAR?

So I'm basically better off just leaving them to fall off then and not bothering with them at all?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there anything else I can take advantage of when using an SAR?

So I'm basically better off just leaving them to fall off then and not bothering with them at all?

Thanks

Well yes, but then thats evading your debts........ But they are exceptions to this rule here...

Dont stir the hornets nest for now. Natwest havent gone to debt sale for a while. So you may be okay.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

if no-one is pulling you chain

pers I'd not pull theirs.

ok there could be say PPI or penalties

[which might be why they are not chasing?]

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...