HFO CAPITAL/services/turnbull CCJ

melmumof3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I want to test the Irish connection...

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are quite keen to get this one tested... I'm just wondering whether it might be worth the trip for the hearing.

Mel I think I remember that you are waiting for a transcript that they requested are you not?

I think we are quite keen to get this one tested... I'm just wondering whether it might be worth the trip for the hearing.

Mel I think I remember that you are waiting for a transcript that they requested are you not?

yes vj, and other intra group docs....

how long should they take to send me the doc's???

Well you put a Part 18 request in as I recall on the 26th Feb...

So they should have done so by now.

I think that an N244 might be in order? Particularly as HFO relied upon new evidence at the hearing ;-)

Bring it one! Mel, can you let us have copies of any notices you've been sent so we know exactly what's got to happen by when? Ta. Remember to do it by PM only with your advisors... wouldn't want to upset the judge...

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

I have it on good authority that Taleb sucked off 'an ors (to paraphrase Ali G)

As long as it wasn't a donkey. I'm sweating now...

Well you put a Part 18 request in as I recall on the 26th Feb...

So they should have done so by now.

I think that an N244 might be in order? Particularly as HFO relied upon new evidence at the hearing ;-)

sent cpr request 16th feb, received response to it on 4th march, which says they have requested transcript and will provide this to me, together with an appeal bundle in due course....takes a few weeks i guess for them to obtain.. i feel heels are a dragging

sent cpr request 16th feb, received response to it on 4th march, which says they have requested transcript and will provide this to me, together with an appeal bundle in due course....takes a few weeks i guess for them to obtain.. i feel heels are a dragging

They only part disclosed on mine back in 2008, all very late, they blamed the OC, I applied to OC and got them quicker.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

redtulip2003 didn't want to be my friend... nor did taleb. Is it my breath?

BA, HFO they should have everything already, apart from the transcript. Doesn't take a month to get a transcript, does it?

I bet they'll file as late as possible...

I think that an N244link3.gif might be in order? Particularly as HFO relied upon new evidence at the hearing

i think a costs hearing and if they are relying on de documents we all know of then they gotta have some bottle vex,costs,possible perj because it has happened too many times and witness statements to prove this has been happening...have i missed anything burp that guinness pretty strong stuff Donki have a sip...makes sure nosebags waterproof

he he lol

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

a bit of help on this thread is required guys ....

thanks

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/252159-county-court-claim-has.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

hi regina dont worry help will arrive shortly

• 3 months later...

We're still waiting for a court date... may be a while folks!

• 5 months later...

no, panty54 is not a cross dresser but a genuine cagger trying to fight 2 particularly nasty battles if you took the trouble to read the threads. The one battle has not been updated of late to prevent prying eyes gleaning too much info but suffice to say it is interesting in that the claimants have been allowed by the court to amend their POC with a reconstituted agreement quoting Carey, allowed to issue yet another DN in order to remedy the previous defective DNs (the one included in this POC jacks up the arrears since the termination was issued) plus one or two other interesting features. In essence you couldn't make it up but this one will go to appeal if it has to. Defence has been submitted and WS to be exchanged in the new year with a hearing scheduled for spring 2011

Good on yer Panty - go for it, if you need help/support just ask! No offence meant, an irritating oink called Bart123 has been shadowing our threads and becoming a pain.

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

• 2 weeks later...