HFO CAPITAL/services/turnbull CCJ

melmumof3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

First of all good luck to all that are being pursued and I wish I had some of your courage in fighting these organisations i am too polite sometimes.

As I am not being taken to court at the moment I will start to write to all our MP's raising the very questions raised here. Hopefully getting questions in the house for instance are there tax loopholes being used by these. If anyone has objections to this course or feel that it could hinder them please reply.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HFO have twice been named in parliment yet their scurrilous practice still continues,

they hound people night and day phone calls from india and sometimes the uk branch,it seems the MPs are happy to accept their salaries and EXPENSES ,yet people have lost there homes through HFO who always where possible go for charging orders now as you are aware of the TAX LOOPHOLE Multi Nationals are now finding this a very lucrative business to be in hence the rapid growth of HFO Cabot etc..their is no stopping them unless the CHANCELLOR OF THE EXCHEQUER decides that the time has come to close down this bolthole and also if possible imprison these people and take away their procceeds of crime ...very unlikely we are always going to have the dogs looking for scraps and they dont care how they pick them up

you ought to put down here and explain what your problem is beleive me a problem shared like this is a problem halved and the support will make you a stronger person not to be trod on like gum on a shoe, dont feel ashamed either look at the likes of SIR FREDDIE LAKER he was down BUT NOT OUT so you need to take them to task

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Hi

I take that as a resounding go for it. The reason for not being in full battle mode myself is that as a full time carer and required to be at close proximity. Does not allow me to mount the battlements myself or take part in the jousting at court, where I can avoid it. My creditors on average have been very good but there does seem to be an inverse law that states the smaller the amount the ruder they become. Although in the 80's I did gather a couple of CCJ's in them days it was the OC that took you to court without all those penalty/late fees and unjustified interest. I have other gripes as regards to unpaid Direct payments from the Government to fight for which is on going.

My main thought at the moment is to take advantage of it being a general election year and to raise the Temp for all our beloved politicians. Also with the banking crisis arising from this financial horse trading is another good reason to go for it! Time to start licking stamps!!

just make sure all mail is recorded delivery, furthermore you've nothing to lose,

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

as we knowH.F.O.SERVICES LTD REG:51200067 it has been noticed changed directors in recent weeks and have not apparently confirmed this change with the relevant Authorities they have therefore now failed to comply with the requirements of credit or other consumer legislation,

have they been given a new consumer credit licence also a new company registered number ?

patrickq1

OK, next steps... as HFO have added NEW evidence to their claim, should we be doing another CPR request for proof of their new evidence, ie. proof of assignment, proof of notice of reassignment to Mel, etc?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Should be around most of the day, Mel - will liaise with VJ once I've done my Monday morning 'be nice to clients' bit. Time for another letter to HFO methinks...

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Let's hope we get the M&S stuff through the post this week... you might want to chase it up over the phone Mel?

I assume we are looking at a skeleton argument/witness statement in response to their appeal?

You have my affidavit too I think? I'm sure this will be enough actually... they are claiming in your case that Ireland were transferred everything in 2008 but in my case they were attempting to get the Cayman operation named as a Claimant. I think this shows the dishonesty with how this company operates.

advisor - 'your debt is no longer with us, it was sold to a company called 'roxburge'......

on the phone cant find letter i sent grrrrr....ive had to email the letter now, and they will email me back.. thats fine isnt it.?...

Edited by melmumof3

Well, I'm glad they keep saying it was sold to Roxburghe! Bingo!

just picked this up from another thread from cabine?

Notice of Assignment

To create the notice required when a contract has been assigned. You must give notice to the other contracting party of the assignment. Without this notice, they are under no obligation to pay you (the person to whom the contract is assigned) and could continue to pay the person whom they first signed the contract with. You would not be able to claim any of the money Assignment. Transfer of ownership of a property, or of benefits, interests, liabilities, rights under a contract (such as an insurance policy), by one party (the assignor) to another (the assignee)

Deed of assignment

1. Agreement under which some or all assets of an insolvent debtor are assigned to a trustee, for selling them and distributing the sale proceeds equitably among the creditors.

2. assigment of a part of the proceeds of a letter of credit by its beneficiary (usually an exporter or seller) to the manufacturer or producer (of the goods being exported or sold) as a guarantee of payment for those goods. Also called Letter Of Assignment.

Absolute assignment

assignment in which all (and not merely a portion of) benefits, liabilities, and/or rights are transferred by one party to another, without any pre-condition.

Collateral assignment

asset assignment in which ownership rights are transferred only as an additional security for a loan, and revert to the assignor when the loan is repaid.

Equitable assignment

assignment which does not fulfill the statutory criteria for a legal assignment An equitable assignment may be made in one of two ways:

1. The assignor can inform the assignee that he transfers a right or rights to him.

2. The assignor can instruct the other party or parties to the agreement to discharge their obligation to the assignee instead of the assignor.

Only the benefit of an agreement may be assigned.There is no requirement for written notice to be given or received. The only significant difference between a legal assignment and an equitable assignment is that an equitable assignee often cannot bring an action in its own name against the third party contractor, but must fall back on the rules governing equitable assignments and join the assignor as party to the action.

also do roxy have a credit licence and do alice have one ? need to see the copy of their credit licence see what the conditions to operate are ..

Both do, Patrick as do both HFO Capitals. However, HFO Services's licence remains pending.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, let's get back on track... sorry Mel, for some reason I thought the appeal hearing was on 22 Feb. D'oh...