Christmas Bonus - Anyone received a letter

sirbob10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Was just wondering if anyone has had a letter from DWP saying that they haven't paid the Christmas bonus between 2009-2013.

I thought you only got one £10 per year no matter how many benefits you were on. My husband gets PIP (DLA from 2009 - 2015) and CB ESA and I'm sure we got this added into his DLA each Xmas.

Hi

Yes we've just received a letter today. Says we should receive it 3 working days from date of letter which was 19th June.

I've rang them and he says some problem with letters issued 19th June where people have not received the payments so awaiting call back.

Like I say I'm sure he received it in with his DLA but without checking can't be sure.

Well everyone normally complains that Christmas is starting earlier and earlier, so this time it is starting a few years late.

So what is everyone whining on about? There's no pleasing some people

Well everyone normally complains that Christmas is starting earlier and earlier, so this time it is starting a few years late.

So what is everyone whining on about? There's no pleasing some people

Someone is grumpy today.

I'm not whining. What I was asking is my assumption is that the £10 is paid each Xmas but you only get 1 bonus no matter how many qualifying benefits you get.

I'm sure our was paid with the DLA although last year it was paid with his ESA

Yeah, there's another thread where the poster is saying he or she received an extra £10 payment in addition to the normal ESA payment but hasn't received any explanation. It does indeed seem like the DWP apparently didn't pay some Xmas bonuses that were due in years past and is now catching up.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Someone is grumpy today.

I'm not whining. What I was asking is my assumption is that the £10 is paid each Xmas but you only get 1 bonus no matter how many qualifying benefits you get.

Bah, humbug.