???internet banking????

rg1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologies for inane question but Do I send letters re: refund of charges for an internet account with abbey to the head office address ??? Or branch manager where account was opened??? Also has anyone else had problems with late account listings on their internet account????

Days when the balance hasn't been updated - they say internet banking is available 24 hours but on more than one occassion the statemnt has not shown a transaction that has taken place several days before (abbeys error NOT the site/store where transaction has taken place).

Ah, ok. Sorry, I thought it was a charge.

I don't bank with them, so can't help you there. But my barclays online always shows 2 balances, what's actually there and what's in the pipeline.

Would/did they actually charge you when this happened? If not, I suggest it's a nuisance, but not something you can really do much about. I could be wrong, I'm sure others wiill know more about abbey's workings.

Days when the balance hasn't been updated - they say internet banking is available 24 hours but on more than one occassion the statemnt has not shown a transaction that has taken place several days before (abbeys error NOT the site/store where transaction has taken place).

I have had this on more than one occasion. It is supposed to be up to date, but what is on the internet and what is available can quite often be different. Even though they show two balances, available and actual, it can still be different.

I am finding it quite hard to explain what the problem is but i have telephoned for an available balance to be told one figure, whilst looking at the internet telling me something very different.

YES that is it exactly - and last year more than once the website was down - ABBEYS response was you can obtain a mini-statement from a cash machine or any branch! I thought the whole point of internet banking was immediate access to my account and therefore more personal control - said this to one of the customer service operative who couldn't(?wouldn't) respond - just repeated the same comments re: cash machines etc.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 2019-03-08.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks