T-mobile issue that's been dragging on

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I'm here seeking advice from anyone willing to help about my issue with my mobile network provider Tmobile.

I've been using Tmobile for over 6 years now (3 contractst have passed) and frankly I'm not sure why I'm still with them. SIlly me.

i've always taken on big contracts with the full package to avoid worrying going over the limit and I'm pretty much always pay more than I'm supposed to.

When I was on £50/month I'd pay £80 and now I'm meant to be on £27 and I've not paid that one single time, always been more than that

Now of course some of it might be me,

I do have family abroad such as parents so I used to text them but I've completely stopped recently

and I just don't understand why I'm still having to pay more.

Their itemisation system is absolutely pointless because you can't tell what item actually is and it's pretty much impossible to track down

and compare notes between their itemisation and the record of all my texts/calls on my phone.

So that's my first issue,

I feel like I'm being ripped off every month but can't quite prove it.

I may be wrong and it may be all my fault but once again there's no real way for me to say,

here's the evidence that you've overcharged me all along.

Now my second and Main issue is that I've just recently found out from my dad that every time I texted him on his mobile phone in Belgium

he would receive the text message three times in a row!!!

I panicked and started asking other relatives abroad, someone in France said the same thing and I tested it out with my partners phone also the same.

SO I'm fuming because it can only be down to Tmobile as I've tried it on different devices

(Someone said they know for a fact it was also happening over a year ago and I had a different phone back then) and also on different networks.

The sickening thing is that no one bothered to tell me thinking it wasn't a big deal but I'm now wondering how long has this been going on?!

And the worst thing as mentioned above is that I can't actually prove it.

I have screen shots but the itemisation system doesn't show you what the text message said.

there will be a record of three text message arriving in one go but it won't prove that they all say the same exact thing.

the fees out of my allowance should have normally been only a third of what they actually were.

As I never call abroad and nothing else used to make me go out of my allowance (i can prove that)

I'm very upset and I want to have a big chat with Tmobile

I came on here first to find out whether I have any legs to stand on.

Is there even a point in me bringing it up?

Aren't they simply going to brush it off as a problem with my phone

or as there is very little I can do to prove it they'll simply say they can't do anything about it?

What would you recommend I say/do when I speak to them.

I've clearly been overcharged because of this issue and I believe the blame lies with them.

They're the one constant throughout all the years.

The question is how much? I have no idea.

Could be £50 could be £200 could be £500.

I mean in 6 years I've probably paid over £1000 in out of allowance fees.

(doing the maths just now seriously scared me :|)

so it could easily be any of those figures.

I'm hoping to get some sort of compensation but I need help to figure out the right way to go about it.

WIll I need to spend hours and hours collecting evidence (not even sure how)

or should I just forget about the whole thing, there's no chance I'll get anything out of it.

THank you so much for reading and any advice given .

Edited by bird19

send them an sar get all the details first and prove it.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...