style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Brighthouse rep,

Today I received email, spam email. The email advertises Brighthouse.

The email says it is sent from:

contact@toner-shop.ro via podcasall.advisoryideas.com

I have never been a customer of Brighthouse.

I do not ever intend in being a customer of Brighthouse.

I did not request that you send me your junk mail, neither did I give yourselves permission to send me junk mail.

It seems your junk email which I received is part of your email marketing campaign as it uses icptrack.com within the clickable links for Brighthouse.

Please will you review your email marketing campaign? And perhaps contact only those who have given yourselves permission to contact?

Thank you.

If I've given you advice, then it is just my thoughts / opinions - doesn't mean I am right!

lol i wonder if i will get any answer

would be interesting to know where they found my email details and why they think that they can spam my inbox

If I've given you advice, then it is just my thoughts / opinions - doesn't mean I am right!

Good morning veganite,

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the emails you are receiving.

If you could please email the customer relations department at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk we would be able to remove your details from our mailing list to stop all marketing emails in the future.

Please put 'CAG ref 108091' in the subject for the email so it can be located without any difficulty.

Many Thanks

Jason

Web Relations

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

From your reply, I can see that you have a database and that the marketing email I have received is a result of my email being on your database.

I had thought that as you were using a third party company icptrack.com, then they had obtained my email from somewhere. However, you have confirmed in your reply that you use a database.

Please will you let me know where you obtained my email address from?

Please will you let me know when I have given yourselves permission to send me email?

As I have never been a Brighthouse customer I am perplexed as to where you have obtained my email and my permission for you to send me marketing emails.

Thank you.

Good morning Veganite,

It’s likely that the email that you’ve received is from a 3rd party - I can check this for you if you’d be kind enough to forward me the email to customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk with ref 108091.

We do not have access to 3rd party affiliate databases, but we’d be more than happy to arrange getting you removed from any further email distribution lists.

Again, I’d like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes

Jason

Web Relations Team