not received tickets now told to take a card i no longer hold to get them

stuggling
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im due to see a concert next week tickets were purchased a year ago, on an old bank card for an account i no longer have.

I contacted the arena today and was told they had not sent them yet and would do so this weekend.

I told them this was not good enough as i go away next week and will not be back toll the night of the concert, They told me i can collect them with the bank card i used to pay, i made clear i did not have that anymore as the account was closed down and the card was cut up, they told me there is nothing they can do, I explained that i was told i would get the tickets today as it a week till the concert and on there website it states tickets will be received 2 weeks before the date and i made clear i had called last week and was assured they would be here today.

Im wondering if there is any way i can get the tickets with out the bank card, i hold other id but they have refused to issue them to me personally and will only post them out via special delivery.

Im so upset at this matter