ESA Help.. Please read totally confused

Bargaingirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Have received a copy of my ESA Decision Makers score sheet, on it she has put the following statement under the heading below! Can anyone understand what it means! :s

Limited Capability for Work Related Activity

Evidence to support the opinion that the person does not meet any of the descriptors for limited capability for work related activity

"The condition history, physical examination, mental state examination and medical knowledge of the condition does not suggest there would be a substantial risk to the mental or physical health of any person if they were found capable of work related activity."

What does that mean, I have been put in WRAG but don't get any money as I have already had 365 days of Contribution based ESA. I scored 6 for mobilizing and 9 for Standing and Sitting. Stupid thing is went to WRAG and she told me to go home and that she would phone me.

It means that the DM does not think Regulation 35 applies in your case.

OK, sorry, in English that's something like this:

You do not meet any of the descriptors to be placed in the Support Group. It is also possible to be placed in the SG even if you don't meet a descriptor if the DM believes that there would be a "substantial risk to the mental or physical health of any person if they were found capable of work related activity" (that's Regulation 35) but the DM feels that this does not apply in your case, so you have been placed in the WRAG.

You can ask for a reconsideration of this decision, and appeal to an independent tribunal if you wish.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.