Work program, advisor

copps321
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just a quick question really after my recent seetec appointments (which as always are a pain) anyway im on ESA and i am just wondering with regards to disability advisers in these places what happens if they don't have one as is the case with seetec at the moment because the previous left, do i still need to attend even with my agoraphobia and anxiety being made worse because of the fact i never know which adviser i will be seeing or whether they will give me random appointments just because they can and don't know im on ESA rather than JSA?

If there had been a change in underlying benefits, the Work Programme provider would have been notified by the DWP. Having a quick look at some of copps321's earlier postings, he/she has been on ESA for some time and has been placed in the WRAG. This one gives the info: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?414549-sanction-and-reassessment&p=4487295&viewfull=1#post4487295

As for "is Seetec required to have a disability adviser ?", one would need to look closely at their contract with the DWP and any subsequent amendments. The chances of seeing these documents is remote at best as both parties will cite £confidential business documents". About the only way of finding out is to ask the Third Party Contracts manager at the DWP, but don't expect a straight forward answer.

Just a thought - As th OP has been on ESA for over four years now, I would have thought time is nearly up with Seetec. Question: When did you have your induction meeting with these clowns ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.