Continous Applications to Court for me to attend, why?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3613 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So how can I get the little man off my back?

Have an idea but it needs some thought.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

To be perfectly honest none of what this idiot does makes any sense from what you have said and what my friend experienced.

Not surprised the judge disallowed the attempt at set aside, do you see the same judge on each occasion.

May I ask why not surprised? I messed up because was too late?

May I ask why not surprised? I messed up because was too late?

It sounds as if there is some rather scant "justice" being handed down in the court, the judge (s) appear to be not allowing you (and maybe others) to fully explain their circumstances.

I believe that the way you have been treated is wrong.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

It sounds as if there is some rather scant "justice" being handed down in the court, the judge (s) appear to be not allowing you (and maybe others) to fully explain their circumstances.

I believe that the way you have been treated is wrong.

That's not very clever then is it!!!! Our justice system :-(

Squirrel nutkin has asked me to post some extra details on a disturbing event:

AP Credit Services of Wiltshire has bought the debt which is the subject of this thread, also trades under other names (County Credit Services (Wilts).

SN has missed an appointment for questioning at the local court, Mr Dickinson owner of the debt collection agency has been using the court system to chase this debt for a long time, started as a Vets bill of £750.00 now escalated to £2800.00 with added charges and cost.

SN has now received a general order of judgement sentencing SN to 14 days imprisonment for non appearance (contempt).

We would like to know if anyone else has had dealings with this company, it buys delinquent accounts from vets practices in Wiltshire.

Brig.

Why did he not attend....?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Why did he not attend....?

Frustration and disgust.

Frustration and disgust.

The place to voice such frustration & disgust with the applicant for the order is (politely & logically) in court.

Failing to attend turns a civil matter into a criminal one (since you can't go to prison for a civil matter, contempt must be a criminal matter).

Whilst understandable, the OP's actions in not attending are about the worst thing they could do.

I'd urge them to contact the court immediately, ask if they can purge their contempt by appearing in front of the judge & apologising, agree a time to attend for the questioning regarding income, and get an order setting payment terms that is realistic & achievable : and that also prevents the DCA from keeping these attendance requests ongoing / keep adding costs.

The place to voice such frustration & disgust with the applicant for the order is (politely & logically) in court.

Failing to attend turns a civil matter into a criminal one (since you can't go to prison for a civil matter, contempt must be a criminal matter).

Whilst understandable, the OP's actions in not attending are about the worst thing they could do.

I'd urge them to contact the court immediately, ask if they can purge their contempt by appearing in front of the judge & apologising, agree a time to attend for the questioning regarding income, and get an order setting payment terms that is realistic & achievable : and that also prevents the DCA from keeping these attendance requests ongoing / keep adding costs.

The underlying problem is that this so called DCA in the form of its proprietor will not enter into any discussion on terms or anything else, the judge allows and agrees with everything this guy say and does not allow SN to get a word in.

You will see from my previous post that SN is/has talked to the court today on my advice.