Motormile Finance calling me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3655 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been bombarded by mmf over the last week regarding a swift sterling debt they have called me a grand total of 267 times in the last week sent me 30 emails and 96 texts and 2 calls to my work place what can I do to stop this I have not spoken to them and do not intend doing so but I would like to stop the from harassing me like this surely this cant be right are they allowed to do this.

Hi

Wow!

Firstly, have you asked them to stop calling you and deal with this in writing only?

This is harassment pure and simple. See this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/halifax-bank-scotland-fined-7500-2034517

Get as much evidence as you can. Phone logs, keep the texts and emails.

send them this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387367-Harassment-by-Telephone-%28update-21.04.2014%29

If you can get a log of your incoming calls from your phone provider, please do so.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Get reporting get evidence togethet get it to court

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D