style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If it flew for more than two hours after being handed over to Vietnam the black box will be of no use as that only has a two hour loop for recording, so anything said or done two hours before the crash on will have been overwritten.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the few tragedies where I've not been inundated with crappy jokes... the only one I've heard so far:

Check your mobile phone was not made in Malaysia... If it was do not use the "Airplane Mode" or you are bound to lose it.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

to me so far none of the theorys fit

if it was the electrical fire then there would have been calls from relatives etc after the time it was lost, not emergency calls just general "oh my god i left the cat in the oven" calls

with hijacking where the heck was it going, only thing in that direction is Australia and with their history on immigration rights the hijacker would have been bunged in the ocean

the only thing that gives the hijacking theory credabiity in my eyes is the possibility of cell phone jammers (fun to play with)

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

OK, let me rephrase that... What's the odds of even*"getting"*a mobile phone signal 30,000 feet above thousands of square miles of ocean... from inside your own *rsehole?!

Someone doesn't know their Ambellas from their elbow ;):)

As they haven't found one solitary item, it could be anywhere in the world, might even be five minutes away from where it started, there are loads of little islands around there.

I wonder if it entered the water in one piece, it was glided in, the odds are huge, but very possible. For that to happen it would have had to be piloted.

• 1 month later...