lowells

antgraham2335
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3766 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what do you reckon of this letter as to me they havent proved anyhting.. if i send this to them

>

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Anthony of the family: Brown

C/o 156 great meadow

Chorley

Lancashire

PR71TB

James Cornell Officer

Lowell Group

Enterprise House

1 Apex View

LEEDS

West Yorkshire

LS11 9BH

CC: Collections Department

DATE OF LETTER:24/1/2014

This is NOT a complaint, a query, a request for a statement/agreement and is NOT to be treated as one. By doing so, you will agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.

Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and is not me. By doing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.

Re: REF NUMBER 142350156

Dear Mr Cornell

I wrote to you on requesting the following documentation, so that I may settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe:

1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting);

2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882) );

3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.

As you have failed to provide the aforementioned documentation to validate your claim, I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:

1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;

OR

2. It has already been paid in full;

AND

3. That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;

4. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;

5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.

6. You agree to pay all fee schedules.

Yours sincerely,

By:

By: Sovereign of the family: Brown

Authorised Agent and Representative for

No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.

WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT

Calls maybe recorded

followed by

NON-NEGOTIABLE

of the family:

C/o Your Address

Your Address

Your Address

Your Address

CC: Collections Department

2nd July 2012

This is NOT a complaint, a query, a request for a statement/agreement and is NOT to be treated as one. By doing so, you will agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.

Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and is not me. By doing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.

Re: Account/Credit Card/Reference Number:

Dear Mr/Ms

I wrote to you on requesting the following documentation, so that I may settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe:

1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting);

2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882) );

3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.

You have failed to provide the aforementioned documentation to validate your claim. Your said failure to provide this aforementioned documentation, has now constituted your agreement to the following terms:

1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;

OR

2. It has already been paid in full;

AND

3. That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;

4. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;

5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.

6. You have not proven any debt, if you sell the alleged liability, and/or appoint an agent to act on its/your behalf on this matter you will have broken our agreement and you agree to pay the following fee schedule £(3X what they are claiming) for dishonouring our agreement, £1000 per hour or part of it of authorised representatives time nunc pro tunc, £1000 per recorded delivery or any other form of response nunc pro tunc also any further contact is now not necessary, if however you deem a need to contact me by phone or letter the fee is £100 per item payable in advance, place the cheque in the envelope, if no payment is made in advance the fee will rise to £1000 per item and you will also be held culpable for any cost incurred while recovering the debt you owe.

Yours sincerely,

By:

By: Sovereign of the family:

Authorised Agent and Representative for

No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.

WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT

Calls maybe recorded

I wouldn't send those letters at all, either use FOTL or use CAG advice.

Please remember that you should remove all identifiers off anything you scan and post up, trolls trawl this site, and they will now know your plan of attack,

IMO that little lot means nothing, anyone can fabricate some numbers and dates on a spreadsheet and try and pass it off as an invoice.

As this is above the bankruptcy threshold of £750, then lowlifes being lowlifes, will no doubt become litigious and rumble on about BR.

How much of that figure is made up of charges?

You might be better sending a SAR off to the phone company to look at what is physically owed and what are charges.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ok thanks for that I received a sar and it said the same amount so no charges have been added. The only thing different is O2 said I need to contact Westcott as that's who they sold it to and not to deal with lowells :s so basically there note of assignment. Is fraudulent as they say they bought it off O2 when they never

Do not use any FOTL stuff. if you do, the judge will laugh and find in favour of the claimant.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Good so you have your SAR, have they loaded it with anything like the remainder of your contract?

Can you just give a bit more background as to how the amount got this high?

Who is named against the default on your credit file?

It is likely that O2 flogged it to wetcloths, who int turn flogged it onto lowlifes, a classic case of a bad debt doing the rounds in order to keep their heads above water.

Check your credit file first, then I would be thinking of sending them (lowlifes) something along the lines of a prove it letter to start with.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Im amazed people think that FOTL crap actually works. its good to see the OP is staying well away from it now.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

The problem is renegade , when on that site someone posts a letter saying that lowlife have closed an account and will not be taking it further people believe it. No one ever asks the full circumstances or the history so they claim that it is their method that has done it.

If you argue , the post is removed and the poster banned

Do not think I give them even the slightest credence.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Ill agree 100% with you there fletch.

Ok thanks for that I received a sar and it said the same amount so no charges have been added. The only thing different is O2 said I need to contact Westcott as that's who they sold it to and not to deal with lowells :s so basically there note of assignment. Is fraudulent as they say they bought it off O2 when they never

It is quite possible that when O2 used Wescot they were only acting as agents. At a later point they may have sold it to lowells.

It is also one of the claims made by that website (that NOAs are fraudulent ) and really , tempting though it is , you shouldn't be making unfounded accusations on a public website .

Just a bit of friendly advice

Im amazed people think that FOTL crap actually works. its good to see the OP is staying well away from it now.

I use FOTL in my daily life, it works for me, just like God/Jesus works for others.

It is ignorant to poke fun and try and ridicule others who have a different belief and understanding of the world opposed to your own,

FOTL does work, but you have to know how to use it correctly, just as consumer law works, you just have to know what letter to send

to whom and when, or what particular legislation you need to quote, to whom and when.

Years ago, the banks, industries and corporations were wetting themselves, knowing full well how they were ripping us all off, conning us on a daily basis, robbing and bleeding us dry every single day, merely because they believed we were stupid and uneducated, look how far CAG has come, FOTL is well ahead, but you all think we're nuts?

BB i meant in regard to debts etc. It DOESNT work, and the only time it appears to is if the DCA's simply cannot be arsed chasing you. So they sell it on, and the FOTL people claim a victory.

FOTL arguments might work in other areas of life, but not in consumer debts.

If you mean using Freemen as a code for living then the basic tennants are good, just as the basic message that the holy books give are good. However a moral code for life is very different to risking peoples money/property etc with a system that has NO proven evidence that it works.

Using the CCA is proven to work, there is a huge list of court judgements to back it up.

To use the name they do for that site is , IMHO immoral as it pretends to offer a salvation to people that isn't there ( a bit like religion if you ask me but that's another story)

BB i meant in regard to debts etc. It DOESNT work, and the only time it appears to is if the DCA's simply cannot be arsed chasing you. So they sell it on, and the FOTL people claim a victory.

FOTL arguments might work in other areas of life, but not in consumer debts.

Yes fully agree, FOTL is definitely not to be used when arguing debts... :thumb: