style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I owe some money on last years council tax, and when I was working I paid off what I needed to each month to keep them happy via my council.

but been unemployed for a few months, first they wanted me to pay £50 + a month, wish I had that spare... I sent a letter back no reply, today get a letter from Stanford and Green saying they are going to take my motorbike its just a little 125 that I use to get around, suffering from asthma a lot recently so I rely on it highly.

and it helps when I have job interviews to go to them.

anyway called him, no answered, called again and answered, very arrogant person, seems like not a good bone on him. tell him all I can do ATM is £20 a month as I'm really suffering for low income at the moment. and he didn't really care for it. really disappointed, and his attitude on the phone was terrible, I wish I did not call him. no idea what i can do now.. any suggestions would be great guys.

Have you confirmed with the Council what you owe? You need to speak to someone at the Council and ask the following questions:

1 - how many Liability Orders they have against you

2 - the dates they were obtained

3 - the addresses they were for

4 - the period of time each covers

5 - how much each one was for

6 - how much is still outstanding

7 - the dates they were passed on for enforcement

8 - the dates & amounts of any payments

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It would sound to me that you may fall into the vulnerable debtor category. You will need to make the Council (and the Bailiff) aware of this as soon as possible. Others will no doubt give you guidance on this.