Please help I have a eviction date for 8 Jan 2014 * Eviction Adjourned *

Cheep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3822 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I sent the letter Monday They received it and signed it there solicitor TLT called us Wed night told us to fill in a income and expenditure form we did and sent it and told us they would only stop the eviction with a lump sum payment we have not got it. told us to ask family and friends. It has gone past the Fri 12 midday deadline and we have not heard nothing from the bank of Scotland the mortgage lenders about cancelling the eviction. worried sick.

We just put the £800.00 payment for 30.12.13 as a payment proposal as this is the next payment due. I got a copy of the letter and a printed receipt on-line.

Hi I received post they are just not going to except this they will not cancel the eviction till we pay £3116.00 that is the lowest they will go they said the last arrangement was cancelled in October this is our Nd eviction in 12 months they said if it is a penny under they will still go for eviction so they want £3116.00 in all know we can manage £1600.00 before the eviction date but then were stuck. so we would still need to find another £1500.00 I do not know how were going to do that.

I think the only thing you can do here is pay as much as possible. This shows that you are seriously trying to sort this out. A judge will see this and will come to an arrangment to pay on top of the monthly payments. Don't forget the charges should also be refunded. As a matter interest what interest rate are you on?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

You are the defendant - do you need help with a statment for Q.10 of the form?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

do you think I should mention when I made the original offer in April I was paying interest only payments then when it came to June they changed it to full contractual payments.? they also have TLT solicitors helping them I can not afford a solicitor in court.

How are you doing Cheep any news?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, what did you put in your statement at Q10 of the form? did you affix a copy of the letter you sent and also a budget sheet ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Yes I put in the budget sheet I affixed a copy of the letter and In the Q10 I just said that we had missed a payment but rectified it. and that they wanted a lump sum and that we were in a arrangement and when we entered the arrangment (as soon as) they changed the payments from intrest only to full payments putting the payments up £200.00 and that our next payment was due £800 30/12/13 and that we could afford the monthly payments.

Hello thought I would share the outcome on here and to anyone else who visits here who is in a similar position.

The Judge at Mold said he was going to adjourn the eviction for three months and if we have made three regular payments the mortgage payment and the bit extra in effect the £800.00 he will cancel the eviction and suspension of the eviction. We had a lady case worker from Shelter Wales.She was excellent. they had a young representative who tried his best to intimidate us and even when the judge had made his decision he asked for terms to it like evicting us without having to come back to the court if we default even once but he never got anything.

He even told the judge to dis regard the payment we made for today which I made on Saturday through BACS

So to anyone out there who has been where we are or if your there now do not despair do not be afraid to got o court over it.

AS Big Thank you to everyone on here who helped us were so grateful. You really did help pull us through this. Bank of Scotland were like Scrooge ringing us the day after boxing day asking for the lump sum payment.

but hte help available here was amazing. Thanks We can have Christmas now XXXx It is a burden off our shoulders.

Well done. Good result...

Hope you have a happy New Year...

WARNING TO ALL

Excellent news - well done :)