chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue **I WON**

chezt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Willow - found this piccie of peeping Bill .... so this isn't the first time he's been caught in the act eh!

ad_n_caz_rtw.1099084020.gorilla_hiding.jpg

What u got to say for yourself then Bill?? :rolleyes:

Also found this piccie .... not relevant just thought it funny .... DO YOU KNOW THIS APE??

[/url]

redbeard-gorilla.jpg

Hey, praps it's Bill out on the peep in a disguise!? :lol:

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest willowb

But what is he doing???:confused:

The second piccie is seriously1laugh.gifOMG!!!! I love it Chezt:)

Hey! we could have our own BillK appreciation thread where we can post funny gorilla piccies! and take the mick! we, well YOU could go and start it in the bear garden (I don't go in there much) but I'll go there for Bill:D what d'ya think? there may only be US posting:lol: :lol: but it would be a larrrrf!

Wxxx

But what is he doing???:confused:

The second piccie is seriously1laugh.gifOMG!!!! I love it Chezt:)

Hey! we could have our own BillK appreciation thread where we can post funny gorilla piccies! and take the mick! we, well YOU could go and start it in the bear garden (I don't go in there much) but I'll go there for Bill:D what d'ya think? there may only be US posting but it would be a larrrrf!

Wxxx

Spose it would free up my thread ... this is my thread isn't it? :rolleyes: PMSL ... I just had to post that 2nd piccie as it is fab! *I'm propa chucklin out loud now!* Can't wait to see what Bill thinks! I luv finding Bill new piccies (I'm kinda responsible for some of his piccies recently if u hadn't guessed!?)

I'll go start a thread now with these 2 piccies .... as u say prob only us posting but hey ... who cares ..... :D

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Hey Chezt, it's not catching on!:(

lol

Wxxx

neh mind ... obviously no-one appreciates him as much as we do .... we're obviously his no1 fans ! :D

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

O.......M.........G.........You ladies !!!

What the **ck have you been up to ? !!

I've just been off tryin'a help some peeps with spreadies tonite, and I just got back to catch up in the early hours, and - WHAT THE !!! ?? :o

I don't know whether to be profusely embarrassd, profanely furious, or profoundly underwhelmed that you should see fit to start a thread just for the big ugly guy with the fat @r$e, and the $h!t manners !!

Just popped over to it, and I'm beside myself. What a larf you guys, and how nice, as well. I've a million snide comments to make on that, but my head's in bits, my rep here's in tatters, and my pants are soaked with laughing. You sods. You lovely huggable little sods, you !!

Seriously, I've had my @$$ gently kicked for messin' on a few threads, and I'm beginning to realise that some threads are serious. Extortionate Funeral Costs is one that springs to mind. I have recently had a slight taste of what the Pinks & Mods must have to deal with, and they have my max respect. So, likewise, I think it IS best to confine a lot of this stuff to a separate thread. It's just easier said than done, innit ? :oops:

nyways, I reckon I'll be spending a bit of time there, when it's time to be "Shakin' the bushes, boss !" - so thank you very much for that. A Gorilla in the Bear Garden - that'll put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Bless you, nice - and cheeky - ladies. You've made an old silverback very - bloody - angry !!! :mad:

...in a gorilla kind of way !!! ;)

Anyways, I reckon I'll be spending a bit of time there, when it's time to be "Shakin' the bushes, boss !" - so thank you very much for that. A Gorilla in the Bear Garden - that'll put the cat amongst the pigeons. .
(He he ... I can get pics of them all!!! ;) )

Bless you, nice - and cheeky - ladies. You've made an old silverback very - bloody - angry !!! :mad:

...in a gorilla kind of way !!! ;)

Look forward to seeing u there Bill ... I see uv already popped along too ... it's taking off now with lotsa peeps joining in eh!

Glad ur taking it in good spirit ... the way it was intended :) My thread counts will go down now won't they ... :D

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

AAAAAAAAAArgh Hell, Chez. They're all piling in there, now !!

Actually I'll probably spend most of my time time there, now - swingin' on the tyres & chucking stuff !!

You'll regret this - you'll be sooooooooooooo lonely !!! :-x

:D

Guest willowb
You lovely huggable little sods, you !!

Awwww shucks:D :D

Seriously, I've had my @$$ gently kicked for messin' on a few threads

I thought that I was much worse than you! I've not had my hand slapped yet......I hope I don't 'cause I'll be all:oops: and probably')'>Colorz_Blue_PDT_22.gif......feeling paranoid now!:o

AAAAAAAAAArgh Hell, Chez. They're all piling in there, now !!

Serrrrrrweeeeeeeet :p

Wxxxx

You'll regret this - you'll be sooooooooooooo lonely !!! :-x

:D

I know u'll 'be there' if I need ya tho! ;)

Serrrrrrweeeeeeeet :p

Wxxxx

Happy now? Soooo funny n fab!! :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

:-x

............:D

u can't stay angry for ever Bill ... ;)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

JUst a question has anyone ever signed a Consumer Credit Act Agreement with Littlewoods??? I mean a real proper one under Section 10 of the CCA 1974 a Running Account agreement???

And further more have they been designated an agent of Littlewoods when they have only used them for their own purchases, if so ask Littlewoods for a copy of the agents agreement signed by each party wherein in responsibilities of each party to each other are clearly stated have to each other ( ie the agent & Littlewoods Interesting this one.

Just curious ..... Sparkie 1723

JUst a question has anyone ever signed a Consumer Credit Act Agreement with Littlewoods??? I mean a real proper one under Section 10 of the CCA 1974 a Running Account agreement???

And further more have they been designated an agent of Littlewoods when they have only used them for their own purchases, if so ask Littlewoods for a copy of the agents agreement signed by each party wherein in responsibilities of each party to each other are clearly stated have to each other ( ie the agent & Littlewoods Interesting this one.

Just curious ..... Sparkie 1723

Hi Sparkie ... I honestly don't remember if I have or haven't signed anything with LW ... I've had this account for soooo long (10yrs+ me thinks!) & it was originally Burlington so I really dunno ... I've requested a copy of my agreement anyway so it'll be interesting to see what (if anything!) comes back!

(The initial 12 days is up on Monday btw)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Mrs-K had a LW account for some years, then about 3 yrs ago, she asked for her commission (about £80). They said she had to sign a NEW AGREEMENT with them before she could have it. We said we didn't object to the agreement, but refused to sign it until we were paid the £80 which was payable under the original agreement. Had to claim in SCC, and they eventually paid up - it cost them about £200 in the end I think !! Never did sign the new agreement, but I reckon if you haven't had one of them to sign, then they probably haven't got one !! :D

Had to claim in SCC, and they eventually paid up - it cost them about £200 in the end I think !! :D

Makes u laff don't it! I really dunno if I did or didn't sign owt ... we'll soon find out tho eh!

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

OK as per Willow's info I've done this letter ...

Statutory Notice pursuant to Sections 10 and 12

of The Data Protection Act 1998.

Data Subject Notice

To: The Data Controller

Littlewoods/Burlington

Staley Avenue

Crosby

Liverpool

L72 0LR

Data Subject: chezt

Address: here where I live

Whereas I have been a customer of Littlewoods (Finance Company Limited) and whereas I consented in my contract with you to the disclosure by you of certain data to third parties, at no time did I consent and neither was it within the contemplation of the parties to the contract that I did consent to the processing by you of that data in any manner which would be unfair or inaccurate or which in any way would breach The Data Protection Act 1998.

Therefore, take notice that I require that you cease from processing within twenty one days of the receipt by you of this Notice, or else that you do not begin to process any personal data of which I am the subject insofar as that processing involves the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party and insofar as the said data relates wholly or in part to the implementation by you of alleged defaults or contractual breaches or breaches contrary to The Common Law.

This Notice is given on the grounds that the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or substantial distress to me and my family members in addition to that which has been caused to date. And that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this Notice would violate both the Principles and Data Subject’s rights of The Data Protection Act 1998, to do so would be both unwarranted and unlawful.

Signed

chezt

Dated this 12th day of January in the year two thousand and seven.

Just one query before I send this .... as i've requested a copy of my contract with them & hoping they don't have it etc, etc .. am I jeopardising this with the opening paragraph of this letter as it basically confirms I have a contract with them to which I consented?

Cor not easy this stuff is it :confused:

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Oh forgot to add that I had a letter on Friday from Debt managers Ltd 'URGENT FINAL DEMAND' asking for settlement otherwise court action may be taken within 48hours (letter dated 5th Jan!)

It also says all future payments should be made to them so do I need to advice CCCS of this or continue to pay Littlewoods?? (I can't stop the payments to them BTW as this debt is included in my DMP & I don't think CCCS will stop the payments as it is only a small part of the full debt in dispute)

It is quite a threatening letter .... should I write to them telling them the account is in dispute with Littlewoods & there is a current county court claim against them so suggest they bog off back to Littlewoods???

Any help/advise would be much appreciated

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

OK as per Willow's info I've done this letter ...

Statutory Notice pursuant to Sections 10 and 12

of The Data Protection Act 1998.

Data Subject Notice

To: The Data Controller

Littlewoods/Burlington

Staley Avenue

Crosby

Liverpool

L72 0LR

Data Subject: chezt

Address: here where I live

Whereas I have been a customer of Littlewoods (Finance Company Limited) and whereas I consented in my contract with you

[delete] to the disclosure by you of certain data to third parties, at no time did I consent and neither was it within the contemplation of the parties to the contract [any agreement] that I did consent to the processing by you of that data in any manner which would be unfair or inaccurate or which in any way would breach The Data Protection Act 1998.

Therefore, take notice that I require that you cease from processing within twenty one days of the receipt by you of this Notice, or else that you do not begin to process any personal data of which I am the subject insofar as that processing involves the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party and insofar as the said data relates wholly or in part to the implementation by you of alleged defaults or contractual breaches or breaches contrary to The Common Law.

This Notice is given on the grounds that the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or substantial distress to me and my family members in addition to that which has been caused to date. And that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this Notice would violate both the Principles and Data Subject’s rights of The Data Protection Act 1998, to do so would be both unwarranted and unlawful.

Signed

chezt

Dated this 12th day of January in the year two thousand and seven.

Just one query before I send this .... as i've requested a copy of my contract with them & hoping they don't have it etc, etc .. am I jeopardising this with the opening paragraph of this letter as it basically confirms I have a contract with them to which I consented?

Cor not easy this stuff is it :confused:

Yeah, well done for spotting the contract bit, Chez. My suggestions in red, but as this is Willow's stuff, I'd rather see what she thinks before implementing. The legal "flavour" of it is nice and scary, innit ?

Oh forgot to add that I had a letter on Friday from Debt managers Ltd 'URGENT FINAL DEMAND' asking for settlement otherwise court action may be taken within 48hours (letter dated 5th Jan!)

It also says all future payments should be made to them so do I need to advice CCCS of this or continue to pay Littlewoods?? (I can't stop the payments to them BTW as this debt is included in my DMP & I don't think CCCS will stop the payments as it is only a small part of the full debt in dispute)

It is quite a threatening letter .... should I write to them telling them the account is in dispute with Littlewoods & there is a current county court claim against them so suggest they bog off back to Littlewoods???

Any help/advise would be much appreciated

Again, Chez - subject to Willow's approval (see how scared I am of her these days !! :o ) I reckon you should put CCCS in the picture, and also maybe send LW a scan of CCCS's letter, mentioning the threatening nature of it.

Yeah, well done for spotting the contract bit, Chez. My suggestions in red, but as this is Willow's stuff, I'd rather see what she thinks before implementing. The legal "flavour" of it is nice and scary, innit ?.
OK will await further approval!

Again, Chez - subject to Willow's approval (see how scared I am of her these days !! :o ) I reckon you should put CCCS in the picture, and also maybe send LW a scan of CCCS's letter, mentioning the threatening nature of it.

PMSL! See ya shakin in ur gorilla boots! Do u mean send LW a scan of The letter from Debt Managers not CCCS?

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Guest willowb

Hiya Chezt,

Yes.

Ok....the stat notice, you don't need to send that as you have asked for the default to be removed in your POCs....remember? You will be using the Section 14 argument....that the defaulted amount is an inaccuate reflection of the debt owed because it is made up of unlawful charges.

You would only need to send a stat notice if you had settled the debt but wanted the default removed and couldn't do it via an unfair charges claim etc.

I thought that you were going to draft a letter using section 14?

Is the debt made up totally of charges or will there be a balance left over to pay? If there is going to be a balance then can you pay that off once the claim is settled? If not you'll have to work a repayment schedule out with them so as to avoid the 'default' situation again.

I will help you with the letter if you just draft a skeleton with the relevant bits in.

Hope this helps

Wxxx