chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue **I WON**

chezt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5938 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What is the case if my Wife placed an order online and filled an account application in online for Littlewoods Catalog? She has also never signed any agreement etc? They sent the goods, and she has had this "Account" for a while now... about 4 years she thinks.

Sorry Martin i didn't notice your post! I'm sure I've read on here that online applications still class as a contract of some sort ... not 100% sure on this praps you ought to post this as a question on a seperate thread & see if you get a response :)

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol read it again tm!

night night

Wxxxx

:? Sorry I no understand this post .. tm (tomorrow??) :? Was this at the end of your bottle? :rolleyes:

Apparantly it's called The Data Protection Act!:)

here.....

(section) 14. - (1) If a court is satisfied on the application of a data subject that personal data of which the applicant is the subject are inaccurate, the court may order the data controller to rectify, block, erase or destroy those data and any other personal data in respect of which he is the data controller and which contain an expression of opinion which appears to the court to be based on the inaccurate data.

The data (the total amount in debt defaulted) was inaccurate, therefore you can request the Judge to order it to be removed. As for banking codes etc, they don't apply....concentrate on this argument in your letter, re-work it and post it again.

Wxxxx

ah ha!!! Sounds fab & I can see totally now how this is applicable ... will re-work & post letter later ... prob 2nite when me lil snotty chufta is in bed! :D

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Guest willowb
Sorry I no understand this post .. tm (tomorrow??) Was this at the end of your bottle? :rolleyes:

Cheek!!!!!:p

I meant you read my post again tm (yes, tomorrow! I'm not a forum jargon-junkie like yourself Chez!:rolleyes: ). I said that because you said this....you muffin!:p :p

so this letter is DEFFO ok to use for other financial institutions then, not just banks?

lol you're fab!

Wxxxx

Cheek!!!!!:p

Yeah but prob true eh!?

I meant you read my post again tm (yes, tomorrow! I'm not a forum jargon-junkie like yourself Chez!:rolleyes: ). I said that because you said this....you muffin!:p :p

did I? I usually put 2mora or summat ... musta been extremely lazy when I typed that! PMSL @ forum junkie!!:D it can all seem a bit like japanese or summat when u don't get it ... Bill's FOMTL got me for a bit but then he makes his own up!!

As for calling me a muffin ... preumably thats a reference to my avatar? (That's my lil snotty chufta bum ... hubby used to call her our lil muffin!!)

lol you're fab!

Wxxxx

Gee thanks :oops:

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

At a guess....falling Outta My Tree Laughing???:cool:

Nite all:)

Yeah you got it Willow !! She's sharp after a glass or 2, eh ? And here's us lot tryina stay sober so we can still get what's goin' on !!

So...what DOES Ndiwe mean, clever-knickers ?? :D

Guest willowb

Thank you for calling my knickers clever! they are over the moon!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok....how about.... Nose Deep In Wee & Excrement?.....you do live in a jungle afterall!:rolleyes: maybe that's why you are mostly in a hammock these days?:p

Wxxx

Hi Willow n Bill .. glad to see u pair avin a laff on here ....Willow ... how do you manage to hide those huge spotty pants under your luvly fairy type dresses we've seen of late??? You sure must have some of those super dupa hold it all in sorta tights or summat! :o :D

Betta watch the lip anyway Bill ...s he'll be gettin the gun out again!! :-o

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Guest willowb
how do you manage to hide those huge spotty pants under your luvly fairy type dresses

They are VERY clever knickers Colorz_Blue_PDT_28.gif lol

Wxxx

Guest willowb

I notice actually, that you can't take your eyes off them!:rolleyes: ....or maybe you are looking up to heaven!:p lol

Sorry Chezt, maybe I should change my avatar! ')'>Colorz_Blue_PDT_19.gif lol

Wxxxxx

I notice actually, that you can't take your eyes off them!:rolleyes: ....or maybe you are looking up to heaven!:p lol

Sorry Chezt, maybe I should change my avatar! ')'>Colorz_Blue_PDT_19.gif lol

Wxxxxx

HAHA! PMSL ...well spotted! Prapr u oughta ... do our old (;) ) Gorilla mate a favour before he goes blind or summat!!

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Guest willowb

LOL!!!!!!!!! No I won't! the avatar stays:D ....he'll just have to avoid posting under me!:p ......I may just sit down:eek:

Wxxxx

...whilst lying in the gutter !! ?? :rolleyes:

LOL!!!!!!!!! No I won't! the avatar stays:D ....he'll just have to avoid posting under me!:p ......I may just sit down:eek:

...aaaaaarghmmmmfffff !!

ROFLMAO!! ur doin it again Bill u ole perv (soz!) u just can't help yourself can you? praps I oughta try n find you a new more suitable piccie eh!? ;)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Righto ... just to update on my claim if I may ;)

Checked online with Royal Mail & my AQ WAS delivered today :)

**da dada daaaaa ... FANFARE!!!**

Well done Royal Mail!!!!!! ... still gotta sort the claim out on the 2 undelivered from before xmas though & I'm panicking about another sent last week to RBS still with no POD! Grrrrrr!

:-x

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Blimey Royal Mail excelled 'emselves, eh ?

I'm not sure, it might have been TideTurner, was saying that sending Recorded to these firms is just pants :rolleyes::D , as they have sacks of mail sometimes, and whole bunches of Recorded's. They often just give one sig for the lot, and the postie just doesn't bother entering the trackback details in for each & every one. It's a [problem], 'cos they get a quid for each one of those Recorded's in the bunch.

He recommends just getting a Certificate of Posting is good enough. Apparently proof of posting is good enough for the courts. After all, they just use standard 1st class post, don't they ?

Getting somewhere at last, tho' Chez. Excellent stuff.

Blimey Royal Mail excelled 'emselves, eh ?

I'm not sure, it might have been TideTurner, was saying that sending Recorded to these firms is just pants :rolleyes::D , as they have sacks of mail sometimes, and whole bunches of Recorded's. They often just give one sig for the lot, and the postie just doesn't bother entering the trackback details in for each & every one. It's a [problem], 'cos they get a quid for each one of those Recorded's in the bunch.

He recommends just getting a Certificate of Posting is good enough. Apparently proof of posting is good enough for the courts. After all, they just use standard 1st class post, don't they ?

Getting somewhere at last, tho' Chez. Excellent stuff.

Yeah d'ya know what Bill - i'm considering doing that you know 'cos at least u don't worry about it not getting there IYKWIM! It's not 'actually' costing me owt TBH as when I took redundancy from my job b4 me lil muffin was born (long story but it was fun n games!!) I made sure most of the stamps were cleared out n shared them between myself n the others ... sorta an unofficial part of our redundo package to help look for other jobs! :rolleyes: So I've loadsa stamps to cover the postage ... but that's not the point eh!

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Good on yer, mate !! I've been redundo'd twice and they tried to do me out of dosh both times.

Yes, we all have to arrange "insurance" don't we !! ;)

Mine was the same - they were taking 'advice' from a so called professional consultant who was hired as 'the hatchet woman' who just so happened to be next door neighbour of the MD (:rolleyes: ) AND who it was rumoured was fired from her previous job for giving bad advice to a company!!! Anyway, luckily I had family legal protection on house insurance & the advice I got from them was FANTASTIC! They told exactly how to go on as it was a strange situation as I was Pregnant, & due to go on maternity leave with a pre-arranged agreement with my boss (who was the son of MD & also made redundo - yeah good eh!!!) & they said they didn't want to keep the agreement.

The best bit was actually when they sat in a grievance meeting & told me they could cancel the arrangement I already had as although it was part of my contract it could be cancelled as it hadn't yet started & the example they gave was that if they had offered someone a job & decided they no longer had a position for them that they could just revoke on the job offer

... my reply ''Err actually NO U COULDN'T!! - You can't cancel a contract that hasn't actually started!" They played right into my hands as that was the example my advice lady gave me to explain why they had to give notice of termination on that part of my contract then I could consider unfair termination of contract. Few days later they served notice of termination to that part & gave me FULL Notice period on it paying me that rate untill it expired ... little did they know they woulda only had to give me a weeks notice on that part as it was new ... oh dear! :rolleyes:

So with their help I managed to get a few grand which I wouldn't have got which kept me basically going on full pay more or less untill I started to look for another job!

Anyway, long n complicated story n ur probably asleep now:D

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Au contraire, dear Chez. That was one helluva good tale, and it's really warmed me up reading it. I can see why you're one tuff little muffin these days !! And having to go through all that while you were carring lil' muffin, too !! Good on yer, mate !!

Guest willowb
little did they know they woulda only had to give me a weeks notice on that part as it was new ... oh dear! :rolleyes:

:D

Good for you girl!;)

Wxxx

Good for you girl!;)

Wxxx

Oh yeah ... I 'forgot' to correct them on that point ... or did I just decide not to??? ;)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...