Vodaphone Network Problems - A Serious Hinderance To My Business

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3830 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I unfortunately moved to Vodaphone from O2 so that I could run my business from my mobile by having a landline number added to my mobile.

What a mistake. I deeply regret moving over because of the lack of signal and constant signal dropouts when on the phone to clients. How on earth can you run a business, with what was the main business supplier, on a network that is truly not fit for purpose.

I have contact Vodaphone on several occasions, spending an hour on the phone this weekend to them alone, to complain and now have no choice but to try and cancel the contract.

I have a business contract with them and would like to know is it possible to cancel the contract without paying for a line rental for the duration. I pay nearly £50 a month for a contract that is not worth £5 a month.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

Standard practice for VF, the making of things as difficult as possible!

Try and see if Lee can help.

Please follow the instructions in this thread fully

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems-**UPDATED-November-2013**&p=3683706&viewfull=1#post3683706

Not forgetting to add the automated reply number on this thread

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Dempsey40,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

For further help with network related queries I'd initially recommend following the troubleshooting guide on our eForum here.

If you'd like to discuss your concerns further, could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once our automated reply arrives update the thread with your email reference number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK