IDS's policy sabotaged by technology

osdset
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Iain Duncan Smith’s plans to force claimants to spend hours a week endlessly searching for jobs on the Universal Jobmatch website* could become a laughing stock after the launch this week of an app which will carry out jobsearch automatically. According to their website, Universal Automation is a “browser extension which will automatically search for jobs on Universal Jobmatch and apply for them. It is the robot that will perform useless job search activities instead of you at a click of a button.”

I would love to be a fly on the wall when IDS realises.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

All they have to do is make it is use a unique certificate and use an SSL. Its easy enough to get around the app, but the question is, do they want to.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Government sites are done on the cheap. The only secure bit is the login info as it goes through the central uk database

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Government sites are done on the cheap. The only secure bit is the login info as it goes through the central uk database

..then to make it even more secure, it goes through CIA and KGB central databases too.

Paranoid? Me? Never!

Details are safe on the system itself. Unfortunately most of the manual operators pretty much dont care as normally they are on a low grade pay, overworked and couldnt care less.

Government sites are done on the cheap. e
If I'm not wrong the Universal Job M*rde cost about £16M. Edited by honeybee13
Swearing.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

If I'm not wrong the Universal Job M*rde cost about £16M.

"Cheap" isn't only related to the actual cost in pounds sterling :lol:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Can't they just give a few unemployed a job regarding this? Some of us probably have more idea than them...

Yeah. I mean, I'd do it for, say, £4 million. Save them 75%.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

your confusing the site with MP'S expenses. lol..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Jobmatch

The site was developed by Monster,[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Jobmatch#cite_note-wordpress1-6][/url]at a cost of over £17 million.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

all these benefit reforms will fail and IDS will end up a massive laughing stock, i mean even most of his party think he's a joke and he got a vote of no confidence from practically everyone.

IDS is nothing more than a joke and the only person who fails to see it is old dunc himself xD

just tried it out,and it applied for a ware house job ,in manchester ,even though i specified ware house jobs in bradford.west yorks.

Let the developers know - it's basically in alpha testing right now, as far as I can tell.

all these benefit reforms will fail and IDS will end up a massive laughing stock, i mean even most of his party think he's a joke and he got a vote of no confidence from practically everyone.

IDS is nothing more than a joke and the only person who fails to see it is old dunc himself xD

yet he still has his rank.

Seems cameron is scared of him for one reason or another. Notice the past recent leaders are all in the cabinet, IDS, hague. Probably placed there by the invisible tory leaders.

yet he still has his rank.

Seems cameron is scared of him for one reason or another. Notice the past recent leaders are all in the cabinet, IDS, hague. Probably placed there by the invisible tory leaders.

i wouldn't be scared of IDS, if anything id find it hard not to laugh at him haha