Motormile Finance Uk Limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again all

I have had a lot of dealings with various debt collectors these really have reached a level beyond even mackenzie hall

They have ignored 4 emails i have sent since receiving notification they have bought my debt from lending stream.

They have now sent me a letter in a way replying to my email stating i revoked there right to visit my doorstep. I am paraphrasing a bit but it goes a bit like this...

You are not correct that under oft rules we can only call at your home if you agree to make an appointment. The debt is not reasonably disputed or deadlocked, we are giving reasonable notice of the timing of the visit.

I have had 5 letters in the 2 weeks since they have bought the debt.

I am sick up to here and cant sleep or eat feeling worse than ever

Please help

I have not copied the original letter as previously in other cases as i have been advised by somebody on here they read the forums and it wont help me

Thank you

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?339-Motormile-Finance-UK-Ltd

Basically MMF are lying and are in contravention of the terms of their credit licence. You must make a full complaint to Rob Sands Complaince director and send it by recorded delivery.

MMF ignore all calls and emails, so take it to the top.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi Usual rubbish from MMF you have made a 'reasonable' request as to how, when or where you want to be contacted, if MMF ignore that then it breaches the guidance.

So send this to.

Private & Confidential

Mr Rob Sands

Director of Compliance MMF Ltd

Ref: use theirs

Dear Mr Sands,

I refer to MMF Ltd letter dated xx xx.xx., in relation to an alleged debt for £xxx.xx originating from an account with xxxxxxxxxx, please note I do not acknowledge any such debt.

I have made a reasonable request as to when, where or how I am contacted and state I will deal with MMF Ltd as I see fit and that is in writing only, no e-mails, sms text messages, no voice mails, or phone calls are acceptable and will not be acknowledged.

I am aware that MMF Ltd claims that the prohibition of home visits does not apply to it but I am also aware that this is nonsense.

Therefore should any such visit occur the 'visitor' will be invited to leave, failure to comply will result in the 'visitors' removal with police intervention if necessary.

send by recorded/signed for post.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Brig... Interesting info in my email inbox !!! :/

Today i received info that they have potentially changed their company director...

MOTORMILE FINANCE UK LIMITED

FREE COMPANY WATCH ALERT

New Documents Filed

03/10/2013 - Change of director's details

03/10/2013 - Change of director's details

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Nah they just added a new one last month.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

thanks for replies

These letters are downright horrid and vile

I have copied that and will post first thing tommorow

Thanks again they cant be allowed to act like this

Just had a quick read of the other thread if you want to use my data feel free

Make sure you send it by recorded delivery and ensure you mark it PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL.

what is the debt all about please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what is the debt all about please

dx

Lending Stream

Have sent various emails/letters to them with payment offers of nominal amount per month

No or fluffy replies until this sudden barrage from mmf the last 10 days seems like a letter everyday from them

Seems LS are sending all their errant accounts to MMF. Hmm....

i never thought id say this but i wish they had gone to M Hall

I appreciate most people are stronger than me and some even enjoy the battle but getting similar letters every day from this "firm" is tiresome in my present state

Letters? From Mmf? All I ever got were texts!

Try not to worry too much hun. You have proof you've tried to come to an arrangement & they're ignoring you. If (and it's a big IF) court were ever brought into the picture they will be the ones looking stupid!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

ok so despite all the offers of payment

have you actually PAID them what you are offering?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I would expect a reply, but due to the amount of complaints MMF must be receiving they will be slow.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

got an email today sent 3 times in the very early hours of the morning

all from lending stream

"Please find enclosed Statement of Account as per your request."

Now i have not requested this (at least not for at least 5 months anyway_)

I am sure this is not a co-incidence

Hi All,

I have wrote to MMF requesting proof that they now own the old Gothia Debt. This is the email they sent today, also I have checked my credit file this morning and MMF have not searched nor entered any details. What action should I now take or just wait and see what happens next

Failure to Respond - Notice

Reference:

Despite previous correspondences you have failed to respond to our company. We have obtained an alternative residential address as a financial link, linking the address to your previous abode. This financial link was supplied by a credit reference bureau. We will be writing to you shortly.

We are unaware of any legitimate reason for non-payment of this account and although we would prefer an amicable settlement, we will not hesitate to take such further action as may be appropriate.

We trust this will not be necessary and would request that you send you payment within the next 10 days.

If you have recently forwarded payment or if there is any issue that you would like to bring to our attention then we would ask you to contact this office immediately by telephone on 0844 770 9583.

Important: If you are not the named person above please contact us quoting Address ID �ontact0con_id�to stop any further communication.

Yours faithfully,

MotorMile Finance UK Ltd.

So if MMF are not reporting to the CRAs, I would query their right to search, if for no other reason than to cause a little more disruption.

Brig, They do searches, that i do know... Theyve done it to me recently!!! :/

When i can ill post the search theyve done through Callcredit

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

|Emm searching the least used CRAs in the hope that the data subject will only check Equifax and or Experian ????