Setting up a payment plan with QQ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

None

Only info they have the right or need to see is a simplified budget summary. Nothing more.

So I can something like, [Outgoings = £1391 : Remaining = £359] and I would not be required to provide anything else?

Or something like;

Contracted Items ie Phone TV etc £xx

Rent £xx

C Tax £xx

Food £xx

Other essentials £xx

Remaining to pay debt £xx

Contracted Items ie Phone TV etc £xx

Rent £xx

C Tax £xx

Food £xx

Other essentials £xx

Remaining to pay debt £xx

Spot on with that. If you have to list other debts, just put them as "credit card 1 - £xxx" etc.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The reason they ask for this stuff is to see if you know your rights or not. If you provide them with everything they ask, then its guaranteed you dont know your rights, so they will start threats/harassment etc. Possibly court action to as they are almost guaranteed judgement by default.

If you dont provide them with it and provide the absolute basics of what they require, they seem to be more reluctant to do much.

Remember, only a court can order you to give any of the info they demanded.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Oh and also remember, to keep around 1/3 of the money left over after the calculations for "Social purposes". ;)

Hey.. The request for those details was Toothfairy, I got the emails confused. Thats dealt with and this is the wrong forum so lets forget that.

I noticed that QQ still hasnt responded to me in over 7 days, I decided to log into my account and it appears that according to their system, or website at least, the debt is paid in full.. even though the bank reversed the transaction. My head is saying ignore that because you owe what you owe, however wanted to check with you guys.

Keep quiet about it for now. It may be their systems havent updated yet

Yep. If they come calling start the plan letters again.

• 1 month later...

hi, not sure whether i should have started my own thread or not but hopefully someone will let me know and help, having problems with qq, have told them i cant pay by debit card and would like sort code and a/c number etc but they saying no, its debit card or direct debit ONLY.... no standing order allowed! would rather not do any on thise would like to be able to pay via online banking straight into their bank??? also they are saying i have to pay 2 instalments of £26.. one in october one in Novmeber, BUT over £200 is also due in october but they wont do anything about this until i default! what should i do now please??

Simplr answer. Pay them by postal order and deduct the cost of the po and stationary used from the total debt owed.

Simplr answer. Pay them by postal order and deduct the cost of the po and stationary used from the total debt owed.

thank you, do i let them know i am going to do this or just do it,they are asking me to agree to the first 2 instalments of £26 each month but wont allow a payment plan for the remainder?

Just do it and make sure you get it recorded delivery or free proof of posting.

If you hunt around you may be able to find their bank details.