MOTORMILE FINANCE LTD - Your Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah righto - understood - yes this thread is about collecting evidence of wrongdoing. Not to air individual complaints. If people do not already have a thread, then please start one - you can always place a link here.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

PLEASE START A NEW THREAD FOR PROBLEMS WITH MMF THAT NEED URGENT ATTENTION THEN POST LETTERS e-mails etc here to be collated ready for a ''mass complaint'' to the regulators.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 3 weeks later...

I have just started a thread with regards to these bullies ,I have at least 30 mails,possibly a lot more,mostly generic but with many threatening legal action and doorstep visits,i mailed them to say I do not give them permission to visit my home address and they said they don't need permission and that they were going to come any way,,i will post all my emails to the address,none of them have disclaimers so sod them

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for submitting this FLO!!

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Hi i am having problems with this company threatening doorstep visits,sending letters

i have received 2 emails from toni offering 3 ways to settle my debt and an hour ago

they sent me a email threatening county court action

MMF love making threats even when what they threaten is not possible.

Reply to e-mail Take Note I will deal with MMF only in writing by Royal Mail all other forms of contact will be ignored.

MMF are trying to contact me by text message.

Last week I received the same text message 17 times in the space of about 2 hours saying it was imperative that I contact them.

Unfortunately I have already deleted the messages so cannot forward them to you.

These clowns also frequently leave prerecorded voicemail messages on my work telephone number (which is not private)

saying they are trying to contact me and unless I respond they will turn up at my house unannounced.

Mike and Shane seem to love the sound of their own voices!

I can live with the text messages to my mobile - water off a duck's back. The messages on my work number, however, are really becoming a problem.

Brig what next please?

I have a diary full of phone numbers, text messages, transcripts of automated calls / voicemail etc. No original calls etc recorded but hubby did speak to them & put a rocket up their phone monkeys bottom when they breached dpa to an ex trading standards enforcement officer! Stressful as it was, I did wee a little bit laughing at that!

Will try & get the transcripts etc to you asap x

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Ok, here are some numbers used:

+441138876876 6 texts sent

+447904712359

+447904712278

+447535246323

+447718754670

+447950474410

+447940505602

+447702873821

+447718754681

+447718754685

+447940505559

+447718754683

+447718754699

+447702873713

+447702873802

+447702873854

+447702873788

+447718754689

+447797800314 - this text was to inform me the debt had been sold to them! When did texting become a legal means of notification?

I only appear to have 3 phone numbers:

Hope this is useful x

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

MMF are trying to contact me by text message.

Last week I received the same text message 17 times in the space of about 2 hours saying it was imperative that I contact them.

Unfortunately I have already deleted the messages so cannot forward them to you.

These clowns also frequently leave prerecorded voicemail messages on my work telephone number (which is not private)

saying they are trying to contact me and unless I respond they will turn up at my house unannounced.

Mike and Shane seem to love the sound of their own voices!

I can live with the text messages to my mobile - water off a duck's back. The messages on my work number, however, are really becoming a problem.

Brig what next please?

Hi, Please post up what MMF are after, if they have said what debt they are chasing.

I will draft a letter for you to send this afternoon.

Btig.

I have a diary full of phone numbers, text messages, transcripts of automated calls / voicemail etc. No original calls etc recorded but hubby did speak to them & put a rocket up their phone monkeys bottom when they breached dpa to an ex trading standards enforcement officer! Stressful as it was, I did wee a little bit laughing at that!

Will try & get the transcripts etc to you asap x

Hello Kitten,

This now amounts to Harassment, so I will draft a specific letter for you this after noon.

Brig.

I have had a 'door step visit'/notice of assignment/ you now owe us the money letter, allegedly claiming that I owe money from quick quid, did use them some years ago but paid it all and don't owe any money to them

Hi altcr,

I think you need to check your credit reference files asap. Experian and Equifax have 30 day free trial., Noddle (callcredit) is free but is not always up to date, check details and come back here and I will try to help you.

Do you know when the debt was paid off?

I will need to go through my bank statements to check but it was a few years ago, I got an email from quick quid a few weeks ago stating that I owed money followed by an apology stating that there had been an error on their system, ( I got the impression that many people had received this email) If they have my email address and home address why have they suddenly decided that I owe money after all this time?

I rang and asked for an email address the one I was given was :

ascent@mmile.com

e-mailing MMF is like peeing into the wind, you can never be sure what if anything you will get back.

ALL communications to Mr Rob Sands Compliance Director, marked Private & Confidential. by RM recorded signed for delivery.

I will need to go through my bank statements to check but it was a few years ago, I got an email from quick quid a few weeks ago stating that I owed money followed by an apology stating that there had been an error on their system, ( I got the impression that many people had received this email) If they have my email address and home address why have they suddenly decided that I owe money after all this time?

Get the details if you can and come back here and I'll try to help.

Hello Kitten,

This now amounts to Harassment, so I will draft a specific letter for you this after noon.

Brig.

Private & Confidential

Mr. Robert Sands

Compliance Director

MMF Ltd

Date............:

Ref: use theirs.

Re: Harassment: Formal Complaint:

Dear Mr Sands,

I am attaching herewith a full list of contacts made by MMF to me by land line, mobile phone, e-mail and SMS you will see from this that the contacts made, the quantity and frequency and timing of these is well beyond any measure of reasonableness.

I have transcripts and details of all calls /voicemails etc. The content of these calls is intimidating, threatening and most certainly cause alarm and distress.

This distressing scenario has reach such a stage that I am now forwarding all the information I have on the conduct to a 3rd party collating data on MMF, and I am sending copies to the OFT/FCA with a comment on the fitness of MMF Ltd to hold a consumer credit licence.

I am seeking financial redress from MMF for the stress and anxiety caused by this continual harassment, given the time scale, the frequency and quantity of the harassing contacts I consider that a sum equal to the alleged debt plus £1000.00 is reasonable in this case and MMF WILL close the file on this matter.

Please DO NOT ignore this matter it will NOT go away!!!

Unless payment is made on your loan by 2 August 2013 it may be sold to a third party collection agency.

To help you prevent this transfer your defaulted loan balance has been referred to the QuickQuid Final Resolution Department.

QuickQuid will accept a re-payment plan over n/a months. Based on your outstanding balance of n/a this would be a monthly payment of n/a. Please contact our Final Resolution Department between 08:00 and 21:00 Mon - Fri at 0800 016 3114 to accept this offer or to learn about other options available. It is important to provide dates of payment when replying to this e-mail as the arrangement is incomplete without dates of payment.

Once a payment plan is in place, collections activities will stop as long as payments are made on time. The only forms of payment accepted for this offer are Debit Card or Direct Debit Mandate. If your account information has changed please inform our agents so they can update your information.

QuickQuid Final Resolution

escalation@quickquid.co.uk

0800 016 3114

Earlier today, an erroneous email message was sent to a number of QuickQuid customers. This email was sent in error and should be disregarded. We are working diligently to determine how this happened and apologise for any inconvenience or alarm this message may have caused.

Any customers who wish to speak with a QuickQuid representative should contact 0808 234 4558. Please note, our call centre is currently receiving a high volume of calls and therefore customers may experience longer wait times than normal.

Regards,

Arad Levertov

QuickQuid

Here is the letter[ATTACH=CONFIG]45648[/ATTACH]

I am a Mrs not a Mr and they have addressed it to Mr

Sorry can't read the MMF letter, needs to be pdf I think.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks