MOTORMILE FINANCE LTD - Your Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont be a letter before acting if they are offering a discount. It is a carefully worded discount letter. Remember, MMF do not follow the law.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

read the letter CAREFULLY

don't miss read it by letting their poor sentence spacing and line spacing fool you.

it says INTENDED

left with no alternative but to

in 'their opinion' there is no alternative to court, stuff their views!!!

it also says IF here IF there IF that IF not.

lots of IFF'ing going on.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I did read it carefully and that is why I asked the question. I agree there is one major if , if you do not pay, and yes it woukd be surprising that they are offering a generous discount. Depending on the posters circumstances can he afford just to ignore it or should he go back asking fircopies of the contracts , assignment notices etc etc. That might put these people on the back foot.

I have read a lot about both motormile and mucky hall. It seems that when rob sands was at mucky hall the story was to report them for breathing. Then when he moved to mmf and people were told rob sands would make things better, now he and they are the devil.

I am confused as well that for months now complaints have been added together to make a complaint , has that complaint been made ? Isnt it better for everyone with an issue to complain in their own mame to mmf their association and the OFT along with the fos if the complaints are not resolved. That surely will hit mmf where it hurts, in their pocket

This is something I feel really strongly about as they seem to ride rough should over people. If as is said they act illegally cant they be stopped.

I believe this is what brig is already mustering & achieving by his actions here.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well it looks like they are breaching lots of laws. I came home today to be told these cowboys had phone had threatening my family with lots of actions. she was very upset. it is one chasing me but it is totally different threatening my family.the numbers used were 01133510050 and 020780877. who should i complain too.

forgot to say what happen apparently they phoned first and asked my family to phone another number. can this be right?

Edited by EBOY

Please post details of their threats here if you wish this can be included in our 'mass' submission to the OFT/FCA

A FORMAL COMPLAINT should be Addressed to:

Mr Robert Sands

Compliance Director MMF Ltd

State also that a contact MUST be in writing only.

If you would like me to draft a letter for you please let me know.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

that would be great brigadier was trying to get an email address for them. basically threatening to send "men" to the house. like i said nothing like this should have been discuss with anyone other than myself.

Hi EBOY,

Not worth e-mailing MMF they tend to ignore them, don't be tempted to phone either.

Please give as much detail as possible and I'll do the letter tomorrow.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

i went through my emails and in december i emailed them telling them that due to their harassment all future correpondences must be in writing.

As said e-mailing them is a waste of time!:!:

It doesnt take a genius to work out that its like barry.ellishaw@MMF etc etc for an email addy....

Im not insulting fletch or anyone, however I think MMF dont have the 2 cognitive brain cells required to work that one out.

What sort of response did you get from Ellisshaw?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

It doesnt take a genius to work out that its like barry.ellishaw@MMF etc etc for an email addy....

Im not insulting fletch or anyone, however I think MMF dont have the 2 cognitive brain cells required to work that one out.

What sort of response did you get from Ellisshaw?

Actually it was my mistake, the email addresses are far simpler just barry@mmile.com and neil@mmile.com

Petty is a puppet!!!

Problem is Brig , he is listed as one of two company officers so he has more to lose than an average employee and a higher standard to be seen to maintain

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Also rob@mmile.com and rebecca@mmile.com - Rebecca was the only one I ever got a reply from

Not worth e-mailing MMF they tend to ignore them, don't be tempted to phone either.

I basically emailed them and said if they ever hope to receive a penny from me towards the alleged debt, then they MUST communicate by email. And so they did. I got them to acknowledge I had revoked their implied right of access to my property and they agreed nobody would visit. They even responded to my CCA request by email, which I was subsequently able to completely destroy. I haven't heard from them since.

My last encounter with MMF was over 3 months ago, Last I heard was a text message that they were sending me a letter. I have sent multiple emails to them stating that I am STILL waiting for this letter to arrive. Pester them MORE than they pester you, They really have no idea whatsoever of the legal system. They rely purely on threats and intimidation, Nothing more.

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

My formal response to MMF is lodge a compliant to OFT and TS like I have done. OFT is taking note. I have lodged a formal complaint to MMF and I have stated that I require a copy of their internal complaints procedure of which they are legally obliged to supply, 3 months later I am still waiting.....................................

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

The FCA is now imo the best place to send complaints alongside the OFT for the moment. The FCA will act more quickly if a large volume of complaints are made.

e-mailing MMF is not effective.

Yes the FCA has already taken some punitive action.

Yes the FCA has already taken some punitive action.

http://fca.org.uk/consumers/complaints-and-compensation/how-to-complain

"We do not investigate individual complaints. But the financial firms we regulate must have a procedure in place for resolving disputes with their customers and respond to you within set deadlines."

Useful accurate advice on now to complain on here :)

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks