QuickQuid claim payment not recieved

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning

Managed to set up a repayment plan with Quickquid for my outstanding loan. Recieved an email with the payment plan, amount and dates, and also their bank details. The same details that another person has put on this forum.

Anyway, 28th of May came when my first payment was due, so I paid what they were due as per my plan.

Didn't think much to begin with, but thought I should email resolution to see if my payment had been recieved. Had no response so went on to live chat a couple of days later to find out my payment hasn't been recieved. Had double and triple checked I had put in the right details before I made the payment. Woman on live chat said I had to contact resolution department as they were dealing with it. Asked if I could get resolution department on live chat, she said they weren't on live chat.

So after that conversation I emailed resolution telling them I had made the payment in good faith and if the bank details were correct, where has my money gone. No reply, so couple of days later emailed them again, along with any other email I could find. This was Monday and I still have no response although there's been a couple of calls which I did not answer.

Any advice gratefully received

Anyone else had this problem?

OK So you paid on the 28th...which is a Tuesday... Normally if your paying by standing order, its usually best to pay it 3/4 working days before as it takes that amount of time to credit to their account. Although when I have made payments using the details I have, I had to wait 4 working days.

is your account in default.

I also have an email address for a guy in the final resolutions team if you would like I can send it to you.

I paid on the 28th, so surely should've cleared by now. I didn't use standing order, I paid using faster payments thru my internet banking.

Should I have done standing order?

Even if I should've, they should still recieve my payment because all the details were correct.

Yes my account is in default.

Email address would be good thanks

I paid on the 28th, so surely should've cleared by now. I didn't use standing order, I paid using faster payments thru my internet banking.

Should I have done standing order?

Even if I should've, they should still recieve my payment because all the details were correct.

Yes my account is in default.

Email address would be good thanks[/quote

Ok so they should transfer you to Collections if your account is in default and ur using LiveChat.

That is very strange, should have cleared long before now. Although normally if they didn't receive a payment when they should have , they would be on you pretty quick. Worth speaking to collections on live chat and get a copy of the conversation to your email address. If they haven't received it still, you should inform your bank to see what can be done.

I've used faster payment and never had a problem. I will inbox you the details I have for them to see if they match yours. In the reference bit when you sent the payment, did you put your loan number in there?

Collections are different to resolution eh?

Woman last time I was on live chat said resolution department were dealing with my account and to contact them. Gave me their number but told me they weren't available on live chat

Yeah put my loan number in the reference bit.

Not heard much from them, no emails, 2 calls to my mobile but not since 7th June, and 1 call to my landline and left a message on 11th June

Dont EVER call them unless you have equipment to fully record the calls!!

Anytime Ive tried to speak via LiveChat, they Just transfer me to collections cos my account is in default so have to speak to Collections anyway.

I sent you a message and should be in your inbox.

Bank details i used are the same as you said.

Emailed yesterday although ive used that address before.

Was on live chat yesterday too and something doesn't sit right. Here is the last part of the chat:

Billy: Thank you for holding David. What was the amount that you paid towards your balance?

Me: £58.85

Billy: Thank you for holding David. The payment of £58.85 was setup by standing order. I do not see that the remaining balance of £712.45 has been set up on a payment plan. Would you like me to set this up now?

Me: so you have recieved my payment, but theres no sign of a repayment plan?

Billy: A thhis time I do not see anything. I'm sorry you were left with that impression. Would you like to set it up now?

Me: yes please thanks

Billy: No problem. In order to set this up, a good faith payment will be needed today. Anything under £100.00 is fine. Once your good faith payment is received, we can set up a payment plan beginning 28/06/2013

Me: I already had a payment plan, i have an email saying so

Me: i made the payment which was required to the bank details given

Billy: One moment while I review that information

Me: when i was on live chat last week spoke to a woman called Loretta

Me: she said my plan was in place but no payment was recieved

Me: my internet connection went down during the chat and i got cut off

Billy: David, I can understand your frustration, please allow me time to look into this.

Me: when i went back on live chat about an hour later, i was speaking to her again

Billy: Do you remember the day?

Billy: and date?

Me: she said the chat was ended therefore as such i do not have an arrangement in place

Me: 7th June

Billy: Thank you for holding David. After further review, it is concluded that you will need to speak to our resolutions department. We are unable to transfer your via chat. You can howerver contact them via phone at 0800 210 0994, or by email at resolutions@quickquid.co.uk

Me: Around 4.30pm

Me: resolution or resolutions@quickquid.co.uk ?

Billy: resolutions

Me: i have been emailing resolution

Billy: Please allow them time to respond back. To expedite the process, you can contact them on the phone number I provided you earlier.

Billy: It will be free from a land line

Me: the address is definatley resolutions?

Billy: Yes

Me: i emailed resolution on the 8th, 10th and 13th June

Billy: Okay, If you wish, you can try "resolution" or you can try the phone number I provided you.

Me: the email address i sent my I and E form to was resolution@quickquid.co.uk , ive just checked back

Me: thanks for your help

Me: i will send an email to both

Billy: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Me: no thank you

Billy: Thank you for chatting with QuickQuid. We value your opinion as our customer. Please write a review, about your experience today or Like us on Facebook and receive news about special promotions and discounts. Remember, you can check your loan status, review your repayment schedule, and request a password reset right from https://www.QuickQuid.co.uk','newwin');"" target=""_top"">QuickQuid! Thank you for being a valued QuickQuid customer. Have a great day!

Billy: I will be disconnecting your session due to a lack of response. If this is an error, please try using our live chat service again.

At the end of the day i have a copy of the payment plan and bank details given, and proof that i paid the money using those details.

Any email i have sent regarding the matter, i have attached the repayment plan email with it.

The thing that doesn't sit right is although they say the payment has not been recieved, why was the guy on live chat wanting to offer me a repayment plan for £712.45, which is what i owed, minus the £58.85 i paid and they claim not to have recieved(with a good faith payment of course)

Yes thats very strange. You should go back to live chat and politely ask them whether there has been any credits to your account within the last 28 days. If they say no. Ask them for remaining balance, if they say 712...ask them why your payment of 58 has not been credited, yet it has already come off ur account balance! These people are either not very clever, or act it so you have to ask them in plain terms.

this is what i have so far

John: Thanks David. How may I assist you today?

Hi there : I setup a repayment plan for my outstanding loan which i made my first payment on 28th May.

: There has been a lot of confusion over whether the payment has been recieved

: have been on live chat and emailed resolution with no response

John: No worries David. I will assist you with this today.

: the payment was £58.85

: the amount owed was 771.30

: when i log in to the website it now says i owe 712.45

: which is 58.85 less, same as what i paid

John: I see yu have a standing order in place.

: can u confirm if there has been credits in the last 28 days?

Your chat transcript will be sent to at the end of your chat.

John: That sort code and account number you mentioned earlier is correct. Unfortunately, I am unable to handle this type of account. It would be final resolutions.

: i never mentioned a sort code and account number: so has there been any credits to my account in last 28 days

: can you confirm how much my balance is?