Another Toothfairy Finance Victim - My way of dealing with the ****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Go to ofcom and tell them. Make sure you log the calls.. Mhb are ran by oliver larholt. Google him and youll see what hes like. If youll be more determined to get him back after reading.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to ofcom and tell them. Make sure you log the calls.. Mhb are ran by oliver larholt. Google him and youll see what hes like. If youll be more determined to get him back after reading.

I read up on him after you told me - he is a nasty piece of work.

Ill report to ofcom - so I guess I shouldnt call them and try to reason with them?

No point calling although it would cover your back if you recorded it. They are the worst out of a very bad bunch.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ok thats fine. Ill decide tomorrow - I may call just to cover my back and get it recorded and of course ill tell them. No doubt ill speak to a Kirk or Rebecca Franks

Hi Guys,

A quick update!

Well i went ahead and filed a complaint to the FO, who then sent out a letter to Toothfairy/NDR/MHB ....Any way after a couple of days i received an email from an operative from web processing loans, to my surprise she gave a more gentle and caring approach to the situation, HOWEVER she still had the cheek to try and add on fees and charges that were laughable on a payment plan.

Well i refused and said the most i will pay back is my original loan + 1 month interest + 1 default fee as i made them aware of my situation after that time until they dragged it out whilst adding on more interest.

She then agreed to allow me to pay £626, but wanted all at once in a few days not taking into consideration my situation again, i said no i want a repayment plan thats affordable. She then replied with that if i wanted a repayment plan i would have to pay £1100 , although i offered to pay the £626 in 3 payments over 1 month and 2 weeks.

Anyway last email was sent last week with no reply which said that they had one last chance to agree to my terms or i will send all evidence to FO to compile and investigate my complaint. Well no reply although they were responding within the hour before.

In case anyone is in the same boat i suggest going straight to the FO takes 5 mins literally to file a complaint and get a letter sent out from them.

Cheers

TOOTHFAIRY are guilty of misspelling. Their website boasts this - we welcome all customers, regardless of your situation, employment status or income level. You’ll find that we don’t try to tie you in for years, sell you extra products or charge any hidden fees. This clearly shows they don't care if you can afford it or not! A letter offering repayment of the original loan of £400 without interest on the way! ..they want £2400! we must make it not worth their while lending.Here is a free download advise pack with letter writing examples to use and send to any guilty company (which most of them will be) http://www.govanlc.com/PaydayLoanSurvivalGuide.pdf

Edited by savvysaver
wanted to add to it.

Just use this letter writing guide. Its brill T F are guilty of misspelling as they don't care about your employment status-therefore your means of repaying http://www.govanlc.com/PaydayLoanSurvivalGuide.pdf !

Its not a late payment marker. Its a red D marker that is recurring on a monthly basis - is this correct? So it reads as if I just defaulted this month...

Firstly I did pay the amount but was disputing the total amount i.e. the ridiculous charges which shot up to £800 and now to £3k so they defaulted me. Secondly they didnt even send me a default notice or a notice of default which, doesnt hold up im sure as it would be a default, wasnt a default as I had paid the amount just not the £3k which im sure is increasing as we speak.

Its annoying because it seems I have no control over my credit entries apart from notices of correction etc. If I "defaulted" in January 2012 why is it continuously appearing for the past 18 months? ie. June 2013.

You say theyre in trouble and thats not allowed - how do I complain? I know im venturing on the credit reference agency forum here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Dont mean to re-ignite a dead thread, but just a final update to what i was posting previously.

I paid Toothfairy half of what i was supposed to owe them after getting financial authorities involved, however i noticed that they had went very quiet as well as their website 'not working' anymore so decided to stop paying them. No calls, no letters, not a peep, no defaults, no credit record of them what so ever. SO i think they have been busted. :clap2: