Can anyone tell me if this is legal.....

henly1234
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

......... Morrison selling Jersey royals !kg bag for....

Original label in 1 kg £2.00 (£2.00 per kilo) printed on plastic bag, sticker on bag saying £4.00 (crossed out) £2.00 half price.

No other pricing info to be seen, as I see it the bag has had to have been emptied and repackaged to display that and the original bag before repackaging displaying £4.00 per Kilo.

Am I missing something?

......... Morrison selling Jersey royals !kg bag for....

Original label in 1 kg £2.00 (£2.00 per kilo) printed on plastic bag, sticker on bag saying £4.00 (crossed out) £2.00 half price.

No other pricing info to be seen, as I see it the bag has had to have been emptied and repackaged to display that and the original bag before repackaging displaying £4.00 per Kilo.

Am I missing something?

I work in the industry and it's common practice to print the promo price on the pack and have a promo sticker showing the previous price crossed out with the new price on it.

If they printed the £4 price on the pack and then put a sticker on a lot of people would get confused and wouldn't know whether it's £4 or £2, it's the same with twin pack salads, we only ever print (say £1) one price on one of the packs or people assume the price is double what it actually is.

The price printed on the pack is printed as the film runs through the filling machine,just before the pack is formed and filled.

Hope that helps.

BG

Edited by bizzisguy

spuds at £4.00? just a figure out of the blue to make it look good value, new potato!s at £2.00 = no way they are not gold plated for the small packaged amount = what ever happened to the new egyption potatoes we use to get = lovely flavour?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: