ESA 365 days

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I am currently on ESA©, but will soon be at the end of the 365 days limit (I am currently in WRAG).

Are there some forms, for me to apply for income_based ESA? If so, what are they and where can I get them?

I thought I had seen some information concerning that, but cannot remember/find the info.

My health is quite bad these days, so please forgive what may appear to be laziness on my part, with my not searching more for the info myself.

Many thanks for any help/info on this.

Regards,

:down'n'out:

Your benefit delivery centre should notify you that your contributions based (conversion from incapacity benefit) award will end on xxxxx, and an ESA3 form to apply for the income related flavour of employment n support allowance should be available on request. That's the theory.

In practice, you may have to chase your benefit delivery centre for an ESA3 cos somehow Jobcentreplus are running out of them. :roll: If you can't get hold of one, there's a downloadable and printable copy at #7 of;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387812-ESA-365-Limit

Regards, Margaret.

The above info doesn't apply if the claimant's already completed an ESA1 form and the only change of circumstances is the end of a contributions based award.

Many thanks for the replies,

I did get a letter in January concerning "Changes in social security benefits", that stated the end date of my 365 days. I have had no other info from DWP since then. As that end date is in a couple of weeks, I do not think waiting for a possible letter is the best idea.

The letter I did receive back in January did have the address of my benefit center, but the phone number is the DWP helpline. So I suppose I will have to ring that and get what I expect to be a run around of trying to find someone who even knows about the ESA3 form, then try to get one posted to me.

Thank you for the link to the PDF version of the ESA3, but I do not currently have a printer. [On trying to download the PDF, I see I already downloaded it back in January, so I must of been in a better frame of mind back then and could actually search and find info myself]

I will phone the DWP helpline in the morning and see how helpful the helpline actually is.

Edited by down'n'out

Many thanks for the replies,

I did get a letter in January concerning "Changes in social security benefits", that stated the end date of my 365 days. I have had no other info from DWP since then. As that end date is in a couple of weeks, I do not think waiting for a possible letter is the best idea.

The letter I did receive back in January did have the address of my benefit center, but the phone number is the DWP helpline. So I suppose I will have to ring that and get what I expect to be a run around of trying to find someone who even knows about the ESA3 form, then try to get one posted to me.

Thank you for the link to the PDF version of the ESA3, but I do not currently have a printer. [On trying to download the PDF, I see I already downloaded it back in January, so I must of been in a better frame of mind back then and could actually search and find info myself]

I will phone the DWP helpline in the morning and see how helpful the helpline actually is.

Not very

Phone them Tuesday 7th instead !

Bank Holiday Monday ....

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

:down'n'out:

The letter you received in January is the one I was referring to.

By 'Jobcentreplus' I meant your benefit delivery centre part of Jobcentreplus.

Just for the record, jobcentres can't issue replacement ESA50s either.

Margaret.

Even if you were able to print out the esa3 form, it's 52 pages, as I found out the other day, so pretty costly in ink.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Hi Margaret,

The letter you received in January is the one I was referring to.

OK, thanks.

By 'Jobcentreplus' I meant your benefit delivery centre part of Jobcentreplus.
The letter was from the "Benefit Centre", but the phone number on the letter is for (I believe) DWP helpline.

Hopefully I will have the energy tomorrow to start phoning, and probably get nowhere slowly.

Regards,