Mandatory work activity/DPA

postggj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To get yourself off this slave labour you will need to either start a home study course or do some other

form of voluntary work, Even self employed part time will work.

If you are working, studying or already doing voluntary work you are exempt from this unpaid work.

Will try and find the link I got this info from and post up.

George

Sorry for dragging up an old thread.

I'd really appreciate someone helping me here. Can anyone point me at the relevant legislation relating to the exemption of someone undertaking voluntary work? I can't seem to find it.

Also, would a work trial take precedent over a MWA programme? Seems odd to be forced into giving up a potential job and into a scheme with no possibility of a job!

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I completed my 2 year stint with Intraining and found it a totally humiliating experience. I then got an appointment with my the jokecentre plus to see an advisory, I assumed to discuss my time there. She has now put a referral in for the mandatory work programme (1 month unpaid). I complete pages of job logs present them regularly and feel put on. I've been treated with depression recently I did not go onto ESA I struggled through and still completed my requirements etc. This is dragging me down and causing me worry..my partner doesnt have enough hours to get tax credits so I could sign off and claim jointly so were stuck.whilst on this we will need childcare as its likely to be during the school holidays..Also do I have to graft my bolloxs off or could I do the bare minimum ?? or would the employer say I was been non compliant ?

Edited by Eggman72