some advice please

sparky514
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was at the wafarin clinic this morning while out the DWP left a message on my ansafone, saying it was them and it was a courtesy call, when I got back I was very tired, having been up all night Tuesday, so I went for a lay down, they must have called again and left another message, at the end of which she said "I'll write a letter", and she sounded really peed off, any ideas what this could be about please, she didn't sound very nice at all.

thanks

thanks brig, I know that's what I'll have to do, but it gets you thinking have I done something wrong, which I know I haven't. Letter prob won't come till next week, and I'm such a worrier.

If they really thought you had done something wrong, they'd have written a letter in the first place rather than calling. Are you on IB, by any chance? Sorry if you've already told us this in other posts, it's hard to keep track.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Hi Antone. I was transfd from IB onto CB ESA quite a while ago, I was put straight into the support group, without the need for a medical, as I am a TPN patient, I have a hickman line in my chest, which goes into my Superior Vena Cava and I am on 3 litres of fluid daily (7 Days), without which I wouldn't be here, do you think they might stop my ESA?

The ''un civil servants'' get stroppy if the think they are being ignored.

Too right they do!! Hence that is why I haven't got the time of day for any of them and if I can make their day any more difficult than it is I do it. Maybe 'send them round the houses' or do the entire opposite that they would expect anybody to do.

I treat them no different to the cold callers who suggest that I have a multi million pound claim against my bank!