hardcore_alleigh vs halifax ***WON PRE-OFT***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

HBOS PLC

Trinity Road

Halifax

HX1 2RG

This is the right one

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi hardcore,

I took it from when they recieved it from the recorded delivery date of the letters. I also used calendar days not working days :)

AtMoSpHeRiC X

26/01/2007 = Requested 6 Years Bank Statements.

02/02/2007 = Received statements, charges £1,684.

02/02/2007 = Sent Prelim Letter recorded delivery!

:D

My Prelim date is up on Tuesday...so exciting! Wish I could just be about to file the MCOL though....!!!! :D Oooooooh, I can almost smell that money....I can't wait to phone up my ****** storecard providers etc and just pay the balance off and tell them to shove it! The Halifax money is really going to sort me out, I can't wait!

Money may not make you happy, but not having it sure can make you miserable!

totally agree with u Phil, im looking forward to paying off a loan that ive had for a few years :) think ive still got to wait another 14 days after the Prelim runs out tho, it will soon be ur turn!!

Alleigh vs Halifax - £2213 settled :D

Hi Hardcore :D

Did you receive the standard letter from the Halifax? if so use the number they gave you on there and ask for the person who signed the letter.. Like I was told would not do you any harm to tell them your intentions of when your going to file.. Do be aware though that my first phone call I got fobbed off BUT it got them sorting out my file.. They say it just to try and make you back off I think... If you did not have a letter try calling 0121 234 1068, Alan Molineux, Review Manager. Doo from this site gave me this number and they sorted me out with which office and who looked after my case.. I spoke to a nice gentleman so I think you will be ok to phone that one I think.. Keep us posted hun..

AtMoS XX

just got off the phone to the Review Centre (0121 234 1068).

Spoke to a girl named Claire who said my complaint was logged on 1st March and a letter is on its way out to me. (my Prelim was sent recorded delivery and signed for on 29th Feb). She also told me that they have 8 weeks to comply with my complaint.

:confused: I havent logged a complaint tho, i just put a claim in:confused:

and she cant tell me who is dealing with my claim as it depends on who picks it up to deal with. could be anywhere in the country, wow

Alleigh vs Halifax - £2213 settled :D

Ahhhhh your prelim, all makes sense then.. lil early for phone call wait for the letter to come then you will know who you are dealing with :D

Keep us posted hun XXXX

AtMoS XXXX