goverment e-petitions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

does anyone get the feeling they dont like getting these

submitted one called "fair play on debt"

asking them to make it law that rather than sell a debt to a collections company for a pittance that they must offer the debt back to the debtor for the same amount rather than create unpayable debt by adding fees

its just been rejected as it may

contain information which may be protected by an injunction or court order

contain material that is potentially confidential, commercially sensitive or which may cause personal distress or loss

include the names of individuals if they have been accused of a crime or information that may identify them

include the names of individual officials who work for public bodies, unless they are part of the senior management of those organisations

include the names of family members of elected representatives, eg MPs, or officials who work for public bodies

doesnt fit into any of those catagories does it?

will be re-submitting soon

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: