What can they do now?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:mad2:

I was in a repayment with QQ via direct debit until after reading posts on here, and gaining payment details via Standing Order, I deleted the direct debit. Although ive made the agreed repayments on time just not by direct debit.

I received an email yesterday that my account had been in arrears for 60 days now. Does this mean my debt is going to be sold to DCA or collected by a DCA even though im making payments. Im just worried now about it affecting my credit report as i have experian and noddle.

Yes I make payments by Standing Order as i found bank details on here... It does work as i made 2 payments and each time i made a payment, I waited 24 hours then ask via live chat my balance and they confirmed both times that the payments had come off the balance( got copies of the chats) So i now owe £900 insted of 1012. I was just wondering as even tho Im making payments on time, they still seem to be making collection activities as theyre aware i pay now by another way. And since its been 60 days, ive read other posts that suggest my debt will be given to a DCA to collect. They offered me a settlement figure of 479 but i cant pay it so had to refuse.