employment ministers fantastic quote

Zonker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its true sanctions do honestly make you work!! ...those on sanctions are obviously work shy. Its only you to blame if there are no jobs you can do. If youve applied for every job and turned down by them all, again clearly its your fault not being successful amongst the many many applicants.

Ok that was tongue in check but reality is he is proud that many people who were on IB now arnt on ESA. Is that because they are unable to face the trial of ESA appeal, unable to understand the forms and presumed the decision was correct?

Ok that was tongue in check but reality is he is proud that many people who were on IB now arnt on ESA. Is that because they are unable to face the trial of ESA appeal, unable to understand the forms and presumed the decision was correct?

Many are too ill to go through with an appeal. :(

A lot of us just can't take the risk either, worried that they will conduct their dirty tricks of using a WCA result to disallow other benefits such as DLA. Quite simply when it comes to the crunch a lot of people feel forced off benefit to retain their DLA. They certainly know what they are doing but that doesn't make it right!

:)IF YOU ARE BORED WITH LITTLE TO DO:)

My Story - Simon -V- The (SH)Abbey - :!:WON / 19 November 2007:!:

SKY TV and the penalty charge - how far will it go?

Me V Its4me and Close Premium Finance:!:WON / 28 November 2007:!:

IF I CAN HELP, I WILL, IF I DO, THEN PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCALES ON THE LEFT

All available evidence, yes thats a nice phrase and the rules for passing information to dla decision makers. A system that sounds good untill you realise the flawed nature of the ESA system :(

I agree simon , im concerned myself if upon assessment for ESA it messes up my DLA. If that happens im ready to go 'looney' at them lol

OK so where are these job vacancies going to come from? they have raised the retirement age, there are God knows how many able bodied fighting for low paid jobs. No employer would consider taking anyone on that has proven diagnosed conditions that would affect their productivity in the workplace when there are so many able bodied needing work. The only employers that would are those who do the work experience schemes effectively trading off cheap labour.