Problem with Caledonian Removals Glasgow

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have read many bad reviews regarding Calendonian Removals and am wondering if these people have had their issues resolved?

We are having similar problems to those who have previously posted on this site about this company.

We have recently moved to Australia from Glasgow and some of our goods didn't arrive.

We are certain the remaining goods are in their warehouse as we were there when David Howie loaded them from our car into a wooden crate separate from our other items.

It is those particular items that haven't made it to Australia and were not included on the received inventory list.

We believe they have simply been missed, and this is fine, this kind of thing happens all the time.

Our main issue now is getting our items back and trying to get in touch with David Howie.

David Howie refuses to talk to us, he doesn't respond to emails or text messages.

We are keen to hear from other people and how they had their problems resolved?

I think our next step will be police and/or lawyers.

Regards,

Angela

Hi 1708Angela

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.

• 2 months later...
Hi 1708Angela

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Hi there,

Its ok now. We've had the police involved and David Howie has been under investigation. With the police involvement we and four other people are getting some results. I wouldn't recommend Caledonian Removals in Glasgow to anyone.