Frontline isn't working

honeybee13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I personally do not like the idea of them.....you set it of in the house ( In a room) I think and it blasts out anti flea chemicals. You have to leave the house for a given period of time. I gather they are effective at killing fleas in furnishings and carpets ect.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of my house being pumped full of chemicals but apparently they work very well - £5 - £10 I think.

Yes,,i've heard of them,,but my fear is one of my gormless cats licking any thats left behind,,I wanna deflea them,,not kill them lol

Lillibelle

I only know what I know cos I know it,I only give advice,I'm not legally trained nor do I pretend to be.

Vinegar,,,,,,,,go back to the home remedies.........vinegar gets rids and repells

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

On a lab about 2 - 3 tablespoons - I use that for a few months then can go back to frontline or advance then after a few months go back to vinegar. it allows the resistance to deteriorate.

No don't laugh but i have also tried the tee tree head lice repellent from the chemist that i get for the kids and that worked as well. it's only about 99p a bottle.

• Confused 1

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 2 weeks later...
It's not just me then?

HB

it appears to be your dog as well as you! sorry :lol:

i use garlic for my dog, (he will eat anything luckily). my previous dog also ate garlic but was more fussy. for both dogs, the garlic kept fleas away.

some months ago, i had to take my dog to the vets as he had a tick on him. the tick was cut out at a cost of nearly £200, i am not sure if frontline would work for ticks, but i now know garlic does not work for ticks, only fleas.

Well,,weeks later and still no little friends and 4 furry non itchy cats and OH's ankles intact..yay!! Advantage!! (but def trying the vinegar)

Lillibelle

I only know what I know cos I know it,I only give advice,I'm not legally trained nor do I pretend to be.