Minicredit took the payment 20 days late from my account? Strange case

the_pit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a loan with this guys, and I neede to repay £572, I did it on the 5/9 or so, by that time there was considerable amount of money on my account, and with the stupidity of the UK bank system that doesn't refresh anything automatically. (Or is it Barclays maybe), I forgot about that.. I received the email saying thanks for paying.. bla bla...20 days later or so.. I applied for a new Loan.. (yes, it will be the last one.. :) ) .. of £400. The money was in my account quickly as usual.. but than I noted that a charge of 572 was taken.. So, I had £100 in my account, asked for £400, so I would have £500, but instead I had -72 because the payment I didn 20 days ago hit my account now..Is it something normal? Is there something I should be aware of.. ?Is all right because I checked my stats and they didn't take it before.. but I don't know who is responsible for this delay, as MC says is the bank and Barclays says it's MiniCredit...Any comments please?Thanks!

It's minicredits fault. Theyre bound to say its the bank because they want to keep the money. Tell your bank to issue full chargebacks.

If they try to tell you they cant because its a financial institution or whatever random crap they decide to tell you, tell them that the payee is no concern of those and under UK law they must chargeback.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi, thanks for answering but I don't think they need to give it back. As I said I paid that 20 days ago but it wasn't reflected on my balance, so like it wasn't taken by then, and it appeared and hit my account just when I got a new loan.Does it make sense?

Thats very weird, having it wait 20 days to clear. Are you sure all the numbers tally up?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D