Thinking about using Ryanair?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have lots of issues with ryanair. They seem to inflate the travel time so they can arrive on time,the admin charge is horrendous,the cost of a coffee is huge. We recently flew to Amsterdam and klm was cheaper also came with baggage and a free coffee and glass of wine. We are going to Warsaw for new year and again klm are cheaper. Shop round. I much prefer easyjet. I would add however that all the complaints about ryanair are on the website. Apart from the fanfare to which my bil shouted bollox your late once at Milan.

I'm glad you like them big George, if you can put up with all the poo that goes along with it

I also stuck to the rules- but

Even though we were right at the front of the queue there was a lot of pushing in- and a stampede that I was not prepared to take part in. Tolerating if not encouraging this behaviour on a runway is breath taking.

We had the correct baggage, as most others did. However, these innocent law abiding passengers had their baggage chucked at them in their seats- the seats so close to the ones in front there was no chance of placing it below the seat in front. So no escape in event of a crash landing-

The utter mayhem I witnessed on the plane, especially on the way back was astounding.

As for the quality of flight- if I took 4 pints of milk on the plane I would get off with a pound of butter.

As it is I was happy to get off alive.

Drop 47- indeed, yes I do think they over egg the departure times etc to make it all sound good.

Also, I hear that easy jet are going over to allocated searing.

Really, how much hassle is it to print a seat number out when you book online.

KLM? Ancients of mu-mu?

Drop 47- indeed, yes I do think they over egg the departure times etc to make it all sound good.

Also, I hear that easy jet are going over to allocated searing.

Really, how much hassle is it to print a seat number out when you book online.

KLM? Ancients of mu-mu?

Perhaps they're justified and ancient :lol:

(Sorry, bad joke :|)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

What an excellent album- KLF the white room

That album is quality, classic and gives me good memories.

Unlike Ryanair.

Which is crap.

Ah, me too :oops:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Also, I hear that easy jet are going over to allocated searing. ?

I do hope you meant seating!

Yes, they are, well, half and half, as of, errr, now, I believe. I think people who have already booked tickets will be contacted in due course to see if they want to pay extra to choose their seats, if not, they stay in the cattle rush and take their chances as to whether they'll sit together or not.

If you've had no experience of Ryanair, how can you be in any position to judge what is a perfect description of the Ryan Airs (sic) experience?

Well, a lot of people have never been to China, but they still know what it looks like.

Or you could also say there are a lot of people online one has never met, but one is still be perfectly able to identify them as complete tools.