MiniCredit advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes they may take that into account when reviewing how much you are due to pay based on original loan & interest. Do you have any idea in your mind how long you think it might take you to repay and at what monthly rate or you looking to pay it in one go?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good especially since your due amount is less than £200 so you would clear it by early next year. I've got a much higher debt and on £20 a month but have always put in more (am three months into it and have paid £100 so far). I will be able to increase this in Dec to hopefully clear the full loan by Feb.

I have a 200.00 loan with these that is now 1300.00 and is with Mack Hall. Are you saying that I could expect Mack Hall to get my 1300.00 down to just initial loan plus one months interest? I have also just been served with a COurt otice from 1st Stop Pay Day can I contest this amount they are asking to just the loan plus 1 months interest

Can you create a new thread with your info for 1st stop pay day please whoopie? We would need to advise on that seperately.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Update: - My account finally transferred to Opos a few weeks ago, and tried to contact them via E-mail several times with no responses at all - just kept receiving the same stock E-mail from them asking for full amount (which is now £1774 I think) - This past Friday I decided to try calling and spoke to a very nice man, explained the situation to him and that I had made an offer to pay £500 to minicredit on more than one occasion (original loan plus 1 month interest) but been rejected.

He said he would take it to his 'client' Minicredit and get back to me, which he did less than 2 hours later, and agreed to the settlement of £500 to clear the debt. Obviously I asked for it in writing which came a few minutes later confirming the deal. So I sent the £500 to their bank account via bank transfer, and am awaiting written confirmation of the settlement on Monday morning.

Will update again once I have written confirmation that this is over. (and then I can ask your advice on the remaining 2 that I have and am getting nowhere)

Stick with it guys - seems eventually they do come around.....

Received confirmation today that funds were received and also got the following letter too via E-mail:

22 October 2012

Opos Ref: xxxxxx

Client Name: Mini Credit (https://www.minicredit.co.uk)

Client Ref: xxxxxx

LETTER OF SATISFACTION

Dear Mrs xxxxxxxx,

Please take this letter as confirmation that the above account has now been settled in full and no further contact or recovery action will be made by Opos Limited in regards to this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. xxxxxxx

For and on behalf of Opos Limited