Wage Day Advance = Clowns

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Seriously, what a bunch of clowns. I have been their customer for 6 months, now I can't pay and they are trying to get me to fill in a I&E form and won't accept it without the names of my creditors, which I have refused to give them and we are now just going around in circles. It's hiliarious. I have given them a basic I&E without names but here is the latest reply;

To: xxxxxxxxxx

Subject: RE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT WITH WAGE DAY ADVANCE LTD

Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 08:38:08 +0000

Dear xxxxx

You can provide as little or as much details as you would like regarding your income and out goings as this is purely for your benefit if you chose to miss expenses then we cant take this into account but this is entirely your choice. However we do require a list of creditors even if it is only the balances owed as stated previously we need this information to work out your pro rata (which is used by the courts) as also stated before we are trying to help you but I am sure you can appreciate that you took a loan and signed an agreement that you were to pay x amount back on x date you are requesting now that you pay £20 a month towards this breaking your agreement. And all we are asking for is some basic information in order for us to help you do this if you are unwilling to even provide this information then we are not in the wrong as we are trying to help but we cant without the figures.

Regards

They dont need to work out ANYTHING. An I&E form is there to show proof of YOUR offer of repayment. Not for them to work out a repayment plan for you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They dont need to work out ANYTHING. An I&E form is there to show proof of YOUR offer of repayment. Not for them to work out a repayment plan for you.

Hey, I am correct in saying that I cannot be forced into that. And I am corrent in saying, I am not legally obligated to show my creditors, that information is privy. I gave them a basic IE without creditor names, they obviously want names for some reason and they want me to sign it, which I won't.

You dont have to show them creditor names at all. Theres no harm in doing so, but theres also no reason to do it.

Credit Card 1

Credit card 2

Loan 1

Secured loan 1

Mortgage

Car payments

Just a list like that is sufficient whether the idiots like it or not. If they want you to sign it, just use digi sign or print the letter out with a signature box as below:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Using a light Gray font colour, then write over it in a black biro using an illegible scrawl you wouldnt use to sign legal documents with.

However, why they want you to sign it is suspicious enough by itself. Just remember, if you choose to sign, do not sign it without some form of protection. See http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/digitalsignature.php for more info.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

You dont have to show them creditor names at all. Theres no harm in doing so, but theres also no reason to do it.

Credit Card 1

Credit card 2

Loan 1

Secured loan 1

Mortgage

Car payments

Just a list like that is sufficient whether the idiots like it or not. If they want you to sign it, just use digi sign or print the letter out with a signature box as below:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Using a light Gray font colour, then write over it in a black biro using an illegible scrawl you wouldnt use to sign legal documents with.

However, why they want you to sign it is suspicious enough by itself. Just remember, if you choose to sign, do not sign it without some form of protection.

Yeah I did a IE similiar to that, they are not accepting it. They want names, here we go again I guess.

Personally i would remind them of their obligations under OFT guidance on debt collection. Also tell them that there is no legal requirement for you to submit an I&E, but you submit one anyway in good faith. Make sure to add that an I&E form is used as proof of your intended repayment plan. It is NOT their business to work out what you will repay.

You need to start making official complaints to the OFT and the PDL. For the PDL, demand a copy of their company complaints procedure. Once you have sent the formal complaint by letter or email to the PDL, the 8 week timer starts ticking so you can take the issue to the FOS.

Hopefully, once they realise that you aren't a mug and you know your rights, the idiots will back off and agree to your repayment plan.